sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Dominate Female wins! 15-July-2002

Started by Liz, March 02, 2022, 12:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

*As "Cocky" hits, red and black balloons fall from the celling. Soon as the balloons fall, red and black paper tape and streamers fall from the celling. Then, Stephanie and Daddy Mack walk out with smiles on their faces. Steph smiles at him as mack lifts her chin up and kisses steph very passionetly, then they go down to the ring together holding each other. Stephanie climbs the steps as Mack watches from behind. Mack gets on the on the apron and gets in the ring. He opens the bottom ropes for Stephanie to get into the ring and pose together with mack holding up his hands doing the wolfpac sign and Stephanie standing in front of him holding her arms up around his neck! Once they are done and the music dies down, mack grabs a mic, puts his arm around Stephanie and grins. Mack gives the mic to Stephanie for her to speak.*

Stephanie: I told you all that WE would win! I just figured that I would let you all find out for yourselves!

*The crowd cheers*

Stephanie: With Mack by my side, there isn't a damn thing or a anyone that I can't conqure!

*The crowd cheers*

Stephanie: Mack, you were right all a long! I can do anything if I put my mid to it!

Mack: You got that right, my lil' sweet honey!

*Mack Finish*

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF