sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Next Step in Evolution is Here

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 16, 2012, 12:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Tina rolls her bag behind her with a backpack strapped over her left shoulder. She strolls on through the back loading dock of the Mid South Coliseum making her way into a corridor to the locker rooms wearing tight stonewash blue jeans, white sneakers, and a pink baby tee of her new DIVA shirt available on SEFZONE. Samantha Winters comes up to her wearing the usual slutty dress for easy access to her body that’s been molested more times than an alter boy in catholic school! Tina stopping for Sam who asks.

So what do ya think Tina, ready to take back that International Title?

Tina smirking just says.

Ready as I always am just hoping Derek brings the same fight he’s been bringing lately cause a woman of my talents gets bored easily and if I get bored, I play with my prey and that would be even worse for him!

A devious smirk across her face and Samantha asks.

So your thinking your gonna be a three time champion after tonight?

Tina just answers with some arrogance.

Of course! How could I not be walking of this arena the new International Champion? Third times a charm, so this reign will be even better cause all I do is get better. Each time I enter that ring I learn more, soak up all the knowledge I can and use it kick whoever’s ass is across from me. Derek Helms got lucky last time, it happens, fluke wins, but tonight I correct a mistake I made of being in two matches. Which by the way I never said I wouldn’t do what I did that night in the tag match, I just said I had confidence in Nykki to carry the ball, its how ya learn to do it as good as I do! I knew that I may have to get my hands dirty and do it did well by laying into Ashley Pearson who I will get in the ring with again and make sure she knows who the real T & A is!

A cocky smirk on Tina’s face and Samantha asking.

Speaking of Ashley, you two seemed to be really hot at each other, any deep feelings you want to share about why there is so much hate?

Tina laughing a bit asks sarcastically.

Isn’t that a bit deep for you Sammy?!

Samantha just rolls her eyes saying.

I don’t know, just a dumb blonde ditz, but I figured we were two of a kind and you understand me!?!

Some sass from Samantha and Tina letting her bag behind her go snaps her right hand up across the interviewer’s cheek. Samantha spinning reeling from the slap and Tina setting her backpack down grabs the interviewer by her hair and forces her to the wall. Tina in her face with a bit of a sneer says.

Look you dirty cunt, I am no ditz like you or that Brandy Jericho and so many other worthless whores inhabiting my sport! I am a pro wrestler who goes out every night to that ring and proves I am here to stay and become one of the best of all time. Derek Helms is in for quite a surprise for tonight his title reign ends quicker than Jason Stratus who I consider less of a challenge. Jason was good, but Derek was better, though neither one have the talent to match my own, plus I have the aggression to take whatever I want!

Then Tina throws Samantha down to the floor and kicks her in the ribs, smirks tossing her back, then grabs her bags and heads down the hall. Samantha holding her ribs on the floor just says nothing and Tina heads into her room closing the door, so its time to move on with the show. Who will appear next to voice their thoughts, to be caught in an interview, to have a match even? What will happen tonight on Evolution emanating from Memphis Tennessee for the third week straight?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF