sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X Date Change

Started by admin, April 08, 2012, 06:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Wrestle X should be pushed ahead to April 15th, next Sunday?

Yes
No
Don't Care
Just extend the Deadline to Monday @ Midnight
Just extend the Deadline to Tuesday @ Midnight

NBD

i think it could be good for me and everyone as i could use a week off of results and i am sure ya all could use a full week to tell a kick ass story for the biggest show of the year.

on the other hand that keeps up back a week, like kind of stale, but i mean, hey, if ya all want an extra week to make it that much better, say so and we'll do it, but if not i guess we'll just keep it as is, and you can vote into tomorrow as results won't be up anyways, lol, so yea, hope to hear from ya somehow and hopw ya enjoyed your day, had a happy easter or whatever ya did, peace

add a couple more options, feedback is appreciated and kinda needed to know what ya all want, more roleplaying time or results

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF