sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

is it me or is the corporation about to end?

Started by admin, April 13, 2012, 09:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

I speak of WWE in regards to the whole corporate structure the smarks blow it out of proportion claiming its all political, extremists, but they..."they", lol, they see it, I see it, others out there see it, c'mon you naive twits, look....

of course I don't mean this audience ;D

i'm a joker, i'm a smoker, and i'm a midnight toker and i know results are late, but no one cares much as i don't, sorry everyone, i am just to anti serious, but i am planning on them being up by the end of the weekend at the latest and having a card for the big 420 show next friday, cause i do care somewhat, blah...

anyways, back to what i was saying, the corporate structure is designed to fall and everyone knows, WWE knows, Vince knows, they show they know by remembering history every night they have a show. yea, bullshit is always there, but that's the thing, it is always there and at least its made to look good or to be funny and no pretending to be something your not, TNA!!! UFC???

doesn't anyone remember who asked who gets it?!?!?!

its going to be a good year for wrestling i think, or i am just an excited fan full of too many damn ideas, lol!?!?!?!?!?

What's your idea, what do YOU think?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF