sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Down & Dirty (Evolution)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 21, 2012, 07:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Sitting on the cold floor of a basement somewhere unknown is Corez cross legged rocking back and forth. Darkness surrounds him except for a candle in a brass stand on the floor in front of him. A black sweatsuit covering him and his hair wild and untamed hanging in front of his eyes. Corez continues to rock and looks up with a sick, twisted look saying.

Two weeks ago I sat high above everyone as the World Heavyweight Champion, now I must fight to get back what has become a part of me!

He snaps his head back flinging his hair out of his eyes, then relaxes and some of his hair falls back. Corez still rocking a little says.

Tomorrow night I get to lock up with Nick Torres once again, but for some reason we both have two more men to contend with. The Resurrector decided to run out after the end of Wrestle X and lay out the new champion, but still has unfinished business with Matlock who made an appearance as well. Those two got crazy, but they have yet to know Corez and realize the true depths of insanity. I care for one thing, regaining what has become known as the World Heavyweight Champion, winning back the belt Nick took from me. I don't care about Matlock or Storms, the two of you can drag each other to the parking lot and run each other down for all I care! Torres is my target, my focus, but if either of you try to make me focus on you, then Matt, you will be a longs ways off from winning what you want, my World Title. And Storms, maybe I'll take that I-con Title from you should your big ass decide to get in my way cause actually, I never did hold it!?!

A bit of a question in his eyes now and Corez pulling at his hair with his hand, then starts slapping his face and hitting his head. He rests his hands on his lap now and just kinda snarl s a bit as he says.

If either of you try to stop me from tearing Torres apart and regaining the World Title, well boys, its gonna be a long fucking night tomorrow in San Antonio where The Corez Effect shows you why I am the bird of prey and willing to get dirtier than you can imagine!

And then he reaches forward with both hands clapping out the flame to total darkness and silence.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF