sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by admin, May 16, 2012, 10:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

ok, so nothing majorly important, but I wanted to let ya all know that the forum has a few features to help ya all interact like the IM Chat feature for who's online at the bottom of the window when ya log into the forum. also we have the karma system where ya can applaud or smite other members which could be good for liking or disliking roleplays. Just do what ya usually do in a new forum, play around, use the ooc board to test out posting messages as I don't know how many are aware, but if you simply highlight the text you want to bold or italicize or center you can simply press the button for whatever ya wanna do and it inserts the code for ya. With the forum upgraded to 2.0 every message box in the forum now has a feature at the bottom of the message box to allow you to expand it, to make it longer which could be helpful. I keep learning SMF everyday as I jumped into when using it for SEF and I have had others come to me with problems, so just sharing. Feel free to share what you learn and maybe in the future I'll get a FAQ section up!? anyways, peace

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF