sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf vs Simon Nash

Started by The Perry Family, August 24, 2022, 05:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Wolf is in the ring she is handed a microphone and she then begin to talk.

The Wolf. All Right Enough Waiting IM Finally In A Match And it is a Hardcore Match,I Love Hardcore Matches And Of Course Im Involved In The Match With None Other Then, Simon Nash, And This Is Payback For What He Did To My Best Friend Jade West Month or Two Ago. Anyway We Are Forgiving People.

The Wolf. So Anyway Nash You Washed Up Son of A Bitch! I Hope You Know I Have Been, Waiting For This Match With You For A Very Long Time And Now It Is Here Anything Goes, I Want You, To Know You, Got No Idea Who, You Are Going Be In The Ring With!!

The Wolf.Im Going Bring It I Want You To Do The Same, I Want To Feel Pain Real Pain!! IM Not Going To Stop You Going To See a Side Of Me Nobody Knows Existed This Is Going Be it Hell Set Me On Fire Bitch! I Want To Feel Real Hardcore Pain I Want You To Bring It Because I Sure As Hell Am!!

The Wolf This Is Going Be The Most Brutel Hardcore Match You Ever Been In Because Iam a Hardcore Loving Bitch! So Bring it Now

she wait
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

Simon: You are very cute you know you really are there Wolf

Simon: You have been looking forward for this match huh? Alright good. I am glad you are looking forward cause just like that noise little bitch Jade West. You will be going down the same path as her as well here tonight. 

Simon: You might think that i am scared of you. No sweetheart you should be scared of me and what i am capable of now. Remember i have a pac with me. I am not alone anymore. And trust me this wolfpac sign means more than you know. I throw this sign up and who knows will be coming out. Carlos, Jason, or maybe some one that you didn't even know. 

Simon: One thing that my dad always told me that keep your friends close and never ever reveal your hand to anyone, always keep them guessing. 

Simon: Now calling me a wash up son of a bitch. i think you must be talking about you, cause the way i see it. You are nothing but a complete waste of fucking space in this company. I don't understand why the hell you are your friends are even here. So just like i did in your bestie Jade. I will do the same thing to you but taking you out and finishing off what i should have done a long time ago. 

The Perry Family

The Wolf. Finished off What You Did A Long Time Ago What Excitaly Was That ? Anyway i hope You Know Who Your Facing Tonight iam not going down Easy like what Jade Did iam Actually Going To Defeat You And Leave You Laying in A Pool in Your Own Blood! I Don't Care What Your Father Told You!

The Wolf And Speaking of Family Jade and Sierra And my Sister Back Home Are The Only Family I Got Left, And That Makes me Even Stronger! Which iam Going to Use Tonight to Just Totally Destroy You And Everything you Stand for,

The Wolf Realxes for a Bit and she Listens to the Crowd and she Then Begin to Talk.

The Wolf. And Break Every Bone In Your Body Im the Worst Nightmare You Ever Faced In Your Entire Life! Im Your Worst Enemy And As For Having Friends In High Places Bitch You Don't Know Who We Have For Friends! We Know A Lot of People around the World Who Would love to Come And Help Us Out Anyway

The Wolf. This is It For You Beware I Love Hardcore Matchess.

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF