sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry Talks To Daddy Mack

Started by The Perry Family, September 10, 2022, 07:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry Is Shown Walking In To Daddy Macks Office She Takes A Deep Breath And Begin To Talk.

Sierra Perry. Hey There Mr. Daddy Mack, How's It Going I Heard and Listened To What You Said About us Going For 

Sierra Perry. For The Tag Team Titles And We Could Win, Some Championship Gold Together, im sure Jade And The Wolf, Could Take Care of Themselves, Il Stil be By Their Side But I Want Make History As Well, Which Is What We Could Do Together.

Sierra Perry So Im All Yours Tonight We Are Going To Win, And Kick Some Serious Ass, I Thank You, For Giving Us This Chance

she wait for Reply
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Mack half asleep on the sofa looking up at the fine ass Sierra Perry with a twinkle in his eyes seeing that piece and sits up a bit to say.)

"Whoa, baby, we already had our Tag Title shot and lost the match, but if you want to go try and get another shot, come on over here and ride me ll night and very night, I'll carry ya anywhere!"

(Mack with a wink and a sarcastic grin patting his crotch suggestively as Sierra stands there, so The Showsteala puts his hands up behind his head waiting.)

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry. Why Not I Have Been Lonely As Of Late And Jade And The Wolf Are Busy With Each Other So We Can, Hang Out More If You Want So Why Not.Iam All Yours

She Wait
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Mack kind of dozing off and half asleep as he says.)

"Get over and ride or die baby!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF