sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This Bitch Ain't Scared!

Started by SkylerMoon, August 18, 2012, 08:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkylerMoon

Skyler was relaxing on a couch at the motel not far from the arena. She was dressed in her usual street attire consisting black steel toed boots called Lugz,baggy blue jeans, black wifebeater tank top and her ballcap that was sporting her favorite college football team on backwards. She sees the camera and chuckles. She began to speak.

(claps) Bravo...bravo. Like is that suppose to impress me homie...you beating up a punching bag and throwing shit through a wall? All that proved is you're a bigger idiot and a dumb ox if you think beating up inanimate objects that don't fight back. Difference is..I will hit back and knock what ever brains you have left in your skull, not that you had any brains in that thick head of yours. What's the matter Axel, can't speak for yourself, got to get lil' old Bill to do the talking for you. Are you a mute and thats why Bill puts words in your mouth instead of you doing your promos on your own? Please nigga...I don't let no one speak for me, because I got a mind of my own, and I say what I want and when I want to.

Skyler shakes her head and adjust her cap on her head before continuing.

You're questioning my street cred? Look here homie, I have been on the streets my whole life. Grew up near Compton, a place that is notorious for bad stuff happening on the streets. I know more about surviving on the streets then you know how to suck a big black dick. I have seen the violence, the deaths, I have seen it all and no one...and I MEAN NO ONE..is going to stop me from snapping Axel in half, monster or suppose monster in half. Monster..please nigga..let's get real. You ain't no monster. You're a jacked up version of Ryback and Goldberg rolled up in one. All you showed me is you like throwing shit around when you get mad. I can do that too. In fact...

Skyler picks up a lamp and tosses it across the room and it shatters. She laughs and then looks back in the camera.

See homie...I told you. The only thing missing is you going around saying "HULK SMASH..HULK GETS ANGRY..HULK MAD!".

Skyler heads up to the bed and picks up her kendo stick and studies it for a brief moment. She then continues.

Come WAR homie, this bitch goin' rip it up in the ring with you..gangsta style. You think I am scared of you Axel..I don't scare. Niggas like you ain't nothing to me but suckas. And what do I do with suckas? I beat their ass mayne!! So get ready for a thug bitch to beat you until you can't walk no more...playa! I'm outie! Peace!

Skyler walks out of camera view and the scene fades to black.

Daddy Mack

To the black suit worn by Bill McLane who leans back on a metal box in a hallway outside the dressing room of Axel who is heard inside shadow fighting. Bill just smirking a little says.

Skylar, poor lil Skylar with no clue and no skill set to do anything except get beaten to a bloody pulp. You think talking some shitty ebonics makes you gangsta, a thug?! You think claiming to be from Compton makes you a thug? Your a piss poor excuse for a thug and not even close to being what SEF wants, professional wrestlers. Luckily for you wrestling is not needed on Wednesday, though your not that lucky as you get no one to help you and if your lil GM boyfriend tries to step in, well too bad, I outrank him as VP of SEF! Axel doesn't need to say a fucking thing to you cause as I already told you, he doesn't care about you or anyone, he doesn't give a fuck who he has to go through and hurt, and like last night, send out of here on a stretcher. The Rowdy Redneck and Bullocks are gone as a result of Axel kicking their ass so bad they had to go home and recover from injuries, and their former World Champs. This monster when unleashed as he will be Wednesday is unstoppable and especially you Skylar, will not be stopping him and certainly not ripping him in half. You can't even make sense with your words. Maybe it is you who should stick to sucking nigger cock instead of trying to play with the real bad ass mothafuckas in the ring!? Ryback and Goldberg rolled into one, hmmm, yea, Axel could take both, he could take out Shane Mack and will do so if Mack ever steps in the ring with the monster. You Skylar, you have no idea what gangsta is, you would pale in comparison to Da Gangstas of SEF history, so do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut before you dig yourself into an even deeper grave you cannot pull yourself out of. Go ahead, pretend not to be afraid, or be too ignorant to be scared, I already told you it doesn't matter if your afraid or not, Axel has no care for your emotional state. He doesn't care what street you grew up on, he doesn't give a shit about some so called niggas with attitude who claim they had it hard or seen more shit than anyone else. Axel has seen enough and done enough to know all he needs to do is enter this match, this fight, this soon to be bloodbath using all of your blood! He knows that he has to destroy whoever faces him and move on and that is the future for you lil girl. Your niggas can't save you, your lil boyfriend Thomas can't save you, you can't save yourself unless you quit SEF and no show the match. Doubtful you will and Axel don't mind cause he wants to beat someone up, he wants to smash you into oblivion, to rip your ass apart and not even the way your used to getting gang banged by some dirty ass niggers!

A slight chuckle from Bill who just finishes up saying.

Go brush up on your street talk cause all you sound like is a five year old trying to act like those they seen walking the walk. Your a poser Skylar, you try to act all big and tough, but in reality you can't match up to Axel. The GM made a mistake banning everyone from being involved because for one, he has no authority over me as I stated, I outrank him! For two, he made it so you cannot have any help and against this monster Axel, you need it all. Using weapons won't help because Axel can use the same weapons, if he needs them. This monster can move at speeds you wouldn't expect of him, so if your thinking you being smaller means running circles around him, think again lil girl. Your in for a world you have never been in before and if you expect to survive, you had best hope the GM is juicing up big time and can save you after the bell. Its your only hope for survival, otherwise, Axel eliminates yet another from the roster.

Bill standing up pushes the door open saying to Axel who looks that way all fired up.

Skylar said your nothing more than big bitch who blows niggas and come Wednesday you will not walk out of the Joe Louis Arena! She is going to beat you into oblivion and rip you apart, kill you!

Axel suddenly rushing forward with a pump kick to Bill's head knocking him out in the hallway, then Axel stands up swinging around with a hard spinning back kick to the door ripping it half off the hinges. He just snarls now and stomps his feet saying.

Skylar won't use her legs again, she won't breath again, she will die!

And then a straight right to the view crashes us to static and fade to black.

SkylerMoon

Skyler was sitting in a recliner type chair, snoozing while Axel, or should I say Bill's promo had put her to sleep. Skyler wakes up rubbing her eyes and looks over to the tv and lets out a sigh of relief. She then sits up and reclines forward before she spoke.

God damn...that asshole doesn't shut up for nothing. I am beginning to think he wants to step in the ring with me then his butt buddy Axel. He reminds me of that annoying bald headed freak Paul Heyman. I swear those two must be twins, with the way they keep flapping at the gums and thinking they are the shits. No matter. Nothing is going to stop me from getting in the ring and ripping this fuckers head off. What was it he said? Oh yeah, I'm not gangsta. Oh but yet supposely DA GANGSTA are real gangstas. Nigga please. That's not gangsta, that just pathetic. Have they ever been on the streets and been involved in a gang war with real guns and literally watch their homie die in front of their face, blood dripping from their chest because of a bad drug deal. Have they spent time in prison for a crime they didn't commit because some jackass accused them of robbing a store they didn't rob? You want real gangsta, go spend time with with a real gang known as the MS13. Don't believe they are real? Google the shit and it will prove that they are the hardest gang this side of Compton...not that gang you claim is supposely badass.

Skyler gets up from her chair and stretches before she continues.

You shouldn't underestimate me Bill, I might shock you and be the first to defeat your boyfriend Axel. Axel might be HULK'd up and full of rage..but even monsters can be put down. As far as you saying that I won't walk..I have been told that all my life...and as you can see...I still stand. So sorry ahead of time if I disappoint you after the match when I walk out of the ring with my hand raised in victory.

She goes to walk out the door and says one last thing.

Oh and Bill...I'd watch being too cocky. I hear rumors that the board of directors have grown tired of you and want a more qual-ified person. I hear Thomas might replace you. Let that stew in the back of your mind Bill.

Skyler walks out the door, closing it behind her.

Daddy Mack

Bill just sighing as he sits behind a desk looking up to say.

First of all, do your research on Da Gangstas before you open a can of worms that will be worse than the beating Axel gives you on Wednesday. Second, why are you still trying to act like a thug when it means nothing in the wrestling world, especially in SEF? Your insults are like your day job as a whore, cheap, and quite meaningless if you had a clue about what your getting into. Again, do your research since you want to tell me to google some so called gang that doesn't have a clue what to do in a real WAR! This Wednesday you got no one to help you Skylar, your lil gang you like to go down for, your GM, none of them can save you. They are and Da Gangstas are irrelevant come this Wednesday night and after its all over, so will you be! By the way, I happen to know that Thomas Caswell is lucky to be General Manager and may actually be up for a job evulation which I may be the one to do that task. I may not be managements poster boy, but I am more in the know than you or your lil boy toy. That's all, short and sweet like your career, hopefully this time your slow ass can keep up! Now get the fuck outta here!

And with that the view backs out of Sly's office who says.

And shut the damn door!

The door pulled shut to show us his name in black letters on the front, then the feed goes dead.

SkylerMoon

Wow. Is Bill blind as a bat..or just plain stupid? He seems to think he was talking to me in the lounge area of the hotel. Funny because he would have had to get the key from the front desk and had to be put on the guest list to even do that. But no matter. We all know Bill isn't too bright in the head. Not once has Axel bothered doing his own promo. Bill has done most of the shit talking. I thought shit came out your ass not your mouth. I guess he was so full of it he had to open it. If Da Gangsta was so irrelevant, then why'd he bring them up in the first damn place. I guess he had to come up with anything, anything to throw at me. I am not acting like a thug..I am one. This is the real me. You just mad because I refuse to change myself to fit your mold of how a wrestler should be. I don't care what you think of me..you can trash talk me all you want homie...shit I have heard worse on the streets then you spew out of your mouth on a daily basis. I represent and don't give a fuck..who likes what about me. The bottom line is I don't need anyone fighting my battles when I can do it on my own. I don't need help...I don't want him. I am not afraid of death nor do I fear it. I have stared death in the eyes many times and laughed. You want to have Axel kill me in the ring...GO FOR IT...I dare you...no no...I triple dog dare you homie. Come kill me nigga. Come get you some..Don't talk anymore shit..show me you can throw down with the illest bitch on the block..I'm gangsta boo...queen of the streets..the bitch that can hang and throw down with anyone and not give a fuck who you are. You want to step..STEP then HOMIE! We have a saying back home...You either shut up..or get fucked up! So Bill if you want to fight so badly..we could drop steriod boy and replace him with you, since your itching for a fight,seeing as you refuse to let Axel speak for himself. Remember homie..you can't put down someone who has already been down before. PEACE!

Daddy Mack

Skylar Moon = Poser = Dead

See ya at WAR!

End of scene.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF