sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Chain? Bullrope? Leather Strap? (War r/p)

Started by JohnCarter, August 28, 2012, 09:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War" cameras begin to roll finding new "Iron" champion John Carter walking backstage as he is making his way towards to the tunnel leads to entrance stage leads to the ring. "War" cameras change the scene showing SEF fans going wild and crazy chanting "Carter! Carter! Carter!" suddenly "Cause I'm High!" blares on the pa system coming out from the curtain is John Carter takes off his Iron Championship hold it in the air. He throws his championship in the ring, and he slides inside the ring gets up grabs his championship holding it in the air as SEF continue to cheer for him, so John Carter walks over grabs the microphone from the announcer walks back to middle of the ring lifts the microphone up started speaking about his match with Axel.

Chain? Bullrope? Leather Strap? These are stipulations being voted on to decide what kind of match myself and Axel gonna have to tell you the truth doesn't really matter to me which stipulation gets voted on. I'm going to enjoy whooping Axel ass using a chain, bullrope, or leather strap the pain from using those weapons is very very painful. You can rest to sure I don't plan on losing "Iron" championship to Axel on "War". I don't know much about the guy, but I'm going to prove to the world that I'm no one hit wonder that I can fighting champion who comes out here kicks ass whoever wants to take this championship away from me. People might think I'm a joke due to smoking weed it comes to defending a championship I can be fighting championship will come at you swinging rather it my fists or boot to your skull your ass is going to get kicked inside this ring. Axel, I don't know what to expect from you inside this ring, but I promise you this I ain't going to lose this championship to you, because I'm going to whoop your ass with a weapon being voted on trust me whatever weapon is picked I have ways make you scream that what going to happen to you inside this ring screaming really loud. I'm going to show up prove to the world there more about that no one knows maybe just maybe people will start seeing the truth about John Carter.

John Carter drops the microphone as he lifts the "Iron" championship in the air as "War" went to a commerical break.

Daddy Mack

John Carter said you were going to choke on his foot and your own worthless career, he said you were a loser!!!

Bill McLane in blue jeans and a black tee, says to Axel who is in his ring gear.

The Monster punching a heavy bag in a gym even harder now just grunts and snarls saying.

John Carter will lose that title and his life!

Axel delivering some kicks to the bag leaps into a spin kick showing agile he is. Bill, or Sly, just watches on with a grin and says.

Your going to destroy John and the poor sap is too ignorant to realize he is just a paper champion. John, you are keeping that belt warm until Axel gets it, then you'll see a long reign from a true dominant champion!

Axel focusing on his workout more as Sly continues and moves out into the hall.

John, you can't help, but be a one week wonder, its all you'll ever be. Your a joke and a half and by the way, I don't care if ya get high. On WAR your getting slammed down low with help from Axel who is going to become the new Iron Champion. He has been working for this and after the number of careers he ended so far, he deserves to be Iron Champ. Axel is going to hurt you John for he has no compassion. Axel will decimate and destroy you and he will take your title. He will enjoy himself the entire time as well, Axel will take great pleasure in ending your little title run and your entire existence if he can help it!

Sly looking a bit sinister and smirks big as he walks down the hall in a cool stride saying.

It doesn't matter that it could be a Chain, Bullrope, or Leather Strap match because attach yourself to Axel with either one and it only gives him the advantage of whipping your skinny ass all over the ring. Axel will choke you out and still destroy you because unlike a bear, he don't leave the dead lie, he ravages all until he gets what he wants and he wants your title John. Axel wants to become Iron Champion and he knows what he has to do in order to get it. He knows what he can do tonight and Axel has no intention of failing. Your plans will be broken as Axel breaks you in half John because the truth about you is that you can't beat that monster. Your not good enough to be Iron Champion, you don't have what it takes to hold that title up and lay claim to what the name says. Axel will show you how much tougher he is than iron and why he should be champion when he's whooping your ass, son!

A sick, sly smirk from Sly who walks off into a room shutting us out, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF