sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I will do it.

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, December 02, 2022, 04:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton became the new SEF Titian Champion telling the whole world that he will be Chris Orton started in SEF. Now he faces big challenge Daddy Mack with title on the line. Chris Orton is getting himself ready for the match started speaking.

Daddy Mack, I know you believe in your heart, soul, and mind that there is no chance in hell of me beating you tonight. I know how you feel about me, and I know you think this match in the bag don't need to worry stepping in the ring with me. Let me tell you this once that bell rings I'll do whatever it takes keep this title on my shoulder even if that means I got to bleed put my body through hell keep this title I will do it.

Chris Orton looks at SEF Titian Championship, and he speaks again.

On Anarchy tonight, I can promise you Daddy Mack getting Old Chris Orton the guy going to prove to the world that I have every ability, talent, and balls to beat Daddy Mack.

Chris Orton goes back to preparing for his match.

Daddy Mack

"Tell me more about myself Chris, tell the whole world about Daddy Mack and how he thinks, acts, and operates to the beat of his own drum, banging and banging all day and all night long. I don't care one bit for your title or for you Chris. I don't care if I get the old Chris or some new and improved Chris Orton, the CKO is the CKO and no matter what, you just can't keep up with D-Mack. If I wanted the Titan Title, you would be screwed, but I got my sights on other gold and other challengers. Don't worry though, I'll make sure to give you equal attention as I equally kick your ass before moving on to who's ass I want to kick. You outta know that about me Chris, I am equal opportunity. You just keep proving to the world who you are and I will keep reminding everyone just who the hell I am since you nor anyone else can or will ever put a finger on me."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF