sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Come This Sunday, I Will Be Retaining My Title And Celebrating An Anniversery At

Started by Liz, January 31, 2023, 01:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Title: Come This Sunday, I Will Be Retaining My Title And Celebrating An Anniversery At The Same Time!
Date Posted:23/01/2009 8:51 PMCopy HTML
//Warning- .The Roleplay of Whitney Marret that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

(The scene fades in from a TV spot to a view of a very posh looking locker room. The camera pans around and when the camera shows a view of a black leather armchair and black leather couch three people are seen. The two people on the couch are a man and a woman. The woman is wearing blue silk long sleeved shirt with a white tank top underneath and a pair of blue jeans with a pair of a black leather high heeled boots and the jewelry that the woman has on is a silver chain necklace with a blue oval pendant that has a diamond in the middle, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum and diamond hoop earrings. The man beside her is wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans with black boots. The other man sitting in the armchair is pretty much wearing the same as the other man. The three are Impact X, Whitney Marret...Viper...and Mack. Whitney has her MCW title on the side of the couch. The three of them are conversing as the camera picks up on the conversation. )

Whitney Marret:
Man, it feels good to have  you two here.
Mack:
What'd you mean?
(Whitney looks at Mack and says with a smile.)

Whitney Marret:
I've got my two greatest teachers one as my manger and the other  to help me fine tune my skills even more so than they already are. I just hope that this Sunday, what you have both taught me will help me retain my title. I know that I can but it's just that with this shit that's been happening with Scorpion....I don't think I can beat Chris.
(Viper and Mack look at Whitney with their eyebrows furled and Mack says.)

Mack:
What the hell are you thinking? My wife doubting herself?
(Whitney looks at Mack and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Macky, I've been doubting myself every since I got back in the ring. I've done everything that a woman can do. I'm a grand-slam champion, a three time world heavyweight champ, a triple crown winner, a 12 time women's champion, a 6 time world tag-team champion, a 4 time Miss SEF, a two time Tag Team of the Year winner, a 4 time Shut Up and Kiss Me winner, and a two time Match of the Year winner. There's nothing more that I have to prove. Viper and Mack, before MCW came to be, I was enjoying retirement. Then once I got back into the ring, it was like the strongest drug that I would have ever tried. But like you said, Viper....
(Whitney looks to Viper and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Gold is the most powerful drug on earth. I don't want to let go of the MCW title.
(Viper looks at Whitney in her eyes and says.)

Viper:
Then don't let it go. Fight Chris as if your life depended on it. If you don't want to let go of the MCW Championship, then keep it. That's there is to it.
(Whitney then looks to Mack and sees that he's nodding in agreement with Viper. Whitney then says.)

Whitney Marret:
But you guys, the thing that gets me is that what people have been saying that just because of Mack been at ringside, I'm gonna win. If it comes down to that, oh well. There's nothing that I can really do about it. Viper....Mack....thanks for the lil talk. I needed it. Man, I just can't wait until this Sunday to show why my moniker is "The True Dominant Woman of the Ring.....Period!" .
(Mack smiles at Whitney and places his hand on her upper thigh and says.)

Mack:
Yeah, and don't forget that retaining the gold would be a great anniversary present for you.
(Whitney then smiles really big as she places the hand with her wedding band and engagement ring over Mack's right hand.)

Whitney Marret:
How can I forget our anniversary?  And you're right. I would be a good anniversary present to me if I retained it. Then later Sunday night, we'll definitely celebrate my win and us being married for six years.
Mack:
Six years? Man, I thought it would have been 10 to 60 years by now!
(Whitney then elbows Mack in the ribs hard but enough to show playfulness.  Mack then laughs a lil and says.)

Mack:
Nah, I'm just joking. You are gonna win this Sunday and keep that title that you have busted that fine ass of yours for. And for God's sake, don't ever put yourself down and doubt if you can do something that you know that you are capable of doing.
(Whitney then lays her head on Mack's shoulder and looks content and happy. She then rolls her eyes up and says.)

Whitney Marret:
I won't but this Sunday, I will win and make you and Viper very proud of me. I know I can.
(Whitney raises her head up and smiles more and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Sunday is going to my day and I won't let down Impact X. I just won't. And once and for all, just like I said, Orton's gonna find out why I am called "The True Dominant Woman of the Ring.....PERIOD!". He claims that he's gonna break my face. Okay, I would love for him to try to. Once I got the Southern Sleeper locked in so tight, all he's gonna hear breaking is neck bones from me not letting up for nothing in this world. And the nerve for him to say that I haven't been nothing but disrespectful to him I nothing but an outright lie! I've respected him for the ability to get into the ring and compete with best that SEF has to throw at him. God! Why do men have to be such assholes and go after a woman's face?! I don't think Orton wants to do that because it will be the worst thing that he's ever done in his career! This Sunday will be the day that Orton realizes that I'm the one that should be on top. NOT HIM! And I will walk out of the Cobo Arena still the MCW Champion. I bet my life on it!
(Whitney looks to both Viper and Mack and starts laughing but stops as the scene fades to black with Whitney laying her head on Mack's shoulder again as the sound of Mack's and Whitney's song, "Always" by Saliva is heard in the background.)

Saliva:
I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all of these things
That you would probably hide!
Am I your one and only desire?
Am I the reason you breathe,
Or am I the reason you cry?
Always, always, always,
I just can't live without you!
I love you!
I hate you!
I can't get around you!
I breathe you,
I taste you!
I can't live without you!
I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess then I'm out that door
And now I'm done with you!
(Done with you, done with you, done with you, done with you, done with you)
I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess ill see you around
It's all, been bottled up till now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound of
Always, always, always,
I just can't live without you!
I love you,
I hate you,
I can't get around you!
I breathe you,
I taste you,
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.
I love you,
I hate you,
I just can't live without you.
I wrap my hand around your heart,
Why would you tear my world apart?
Always, always, always, always.
I see, the blood all over your hands
Does it make you feel, more like a man?
Was it all, just a part of your plan?
The pistol's shakin' in my hands
And all I hear is the sound!
I love you,
I hate you,
I can't get around you!
I breathe you,
I taste you,
This life of solitude
I guess then I'm out that door
And now i'm done with you.
I love you,
I hate you,
I love you,
I hate you,
I can't live without you.
This life of solitude
I pick myself off the floor,
And now I'm done with you.
Always,
Always,
Always.
[size=+0][/font][/size]
Whitney's Thoughts...
[size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
[/size][/size][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
[size=+0]a.k.a.
Liz Decker[/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/color][/font][/size]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF