sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

What Can I Do? (MACK)

Started by Daddy Mack, March 29, 2023, 09:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5197
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:75.207.47.176
Date Posted:10/01/2009 11:26 AMCopy HTML

(Stuck in a no win situation, gotta face two monsters who could probably take on the netire SEF roster and have a good chance of winning and MACK, he gets to face them all by himself and why? Because the boss Richard Martin doesn't like him, he fired Mack on the last show of MCW< told him was not welcome in SEF, that he was banned, but Mack showed anyways being the ultimate rebel he's always been. He had a right to be there as he bought a ticket, plus he is the manager to Whitney Marret. Well now apparently he gets to wrestle for SEF again as Ric booked him and that's the story of the last month or whatever. Is it the whole story of the bitter rivalry between Ric and Mack? Nah, not at all, there is something more, something bigger and in time we all may find out what exactly is the cause of this hatred, but for now we get to see Mack face odds that even he may not overcome, but then, he is Mack, he's overcome a lot, so like its always said, we'll see)
(We see Mack now kicked back on a sofa in a hotel room, nice room, hey, he's not poor like he once was, he stays in nice places and why not, he's earned that right and anyone who knows him would agree. So there he sits, he's probably high and so what, over half the wrestlers in the business do it, it has no harmful effects at all, weed is what its indicated here, it does no harm except make you mellow and make ya hungry and thirsty, not as bad as rotting your teeth or killing your liver or your lungs or your brain, so its harmless. Anyways, he looks like he has no care at the moment, maybe he's thinking of his match or maybe he's thinking of being on a deserted island with a ton of Guinness and a few hundred amazon women in tiny bikinis, heh, who knows with Mack, so rather than guess, lets just hear what the man has to say.)
MACK: "What a way to start the day, man I feel good. Got my girl out getting some breakfast, damn, hope she hurries cause I'm really getting hungry now. Oh yea, its no secret, my girl, she's the MCW Champion, WHitney Marret, oh no, did I just say that to the public?!"
(He looks shocked now, well sort of, sarcasm shows as well, he can't helping cause he's high.)
MACK: "Like most of the fans or all didn't know, we've been in the public eye with our relationship for years now. Just the last couple we never were seen on tv a lot and we were supposed to act like we didn't even know each other despite back in the day practically fucking on camera. Hell, I remember once leaving my guys on a sofa and they were shown on camera...wait, was that when I was with Whitney or back then "Stephanie", heh, oh, no, may have been some other chick, Lita?"
(He scratches his head thinking about it, but appears to not remember, damn stoner.)
MACK: "Ah fuck it, too many memories and too many chicks I banged, I only remember the ones I cared about. That's pretty much Whitney and now were back together on tv and ya know, that just may not be the only reunion ya all gonna see happen in the new year and the new era of SEF. Its all new, but it just may time to bring back a little ol' school, get SEF going the right way once again. Of course I gotta get through two men....no, monsters, the monsters of mayhem has dubbed by Frankie the hardest shooter in the business. These guys are destroyers, though I did beat them once before and it may as well have been one on one considering the tag partner I had at the time. Nonetheless he did distract them for me, Monday I got no one, everyone else is banned from the ring, its myself and Destruction, damn!"
(He looks around shaking his head a little, smacks his mouth, probably dry, cottonmouth.)
MACK: "Its hard to really think of how to win a match like this because really what ya wanna do is just survive. If ya can come out of this alive, come out of it and be able to wrestle again, hey, ya did just fine. Now me, I'd kinda like to win for only one reason and that is to stick to Dick, shove it down his throat and make him choke like a bitch! He has it in for me, at the end of the last WAR Nick and Greg were wondering why, well boys, think about it. I'm banging his daughter, I'm tapping Whitney for, wow, like almost seven years now, damn, we been with each other a while. He never liked me and as time went on he just began to hate me as he does now, he despises Mack. He knows without me SEF ain't that great because I made this company, I carried it on my back, so he has no choice, but to put up with me. I know its egotiscal of me to say, that I carried SEF, but if ya look through history I was always here and I was always helping whether I was in the ring being the flag bearer or putting guys over or whether I was in the back helping new guys with promos or ring work or even helping run the damn show, I gave and gave and gave and gave and ya know what I got for my efforts?"
(He looks a little emotional now.)
MACK: I got something better than money, better than fame and success, better than popularity and respect, don't get me wrong, I appreciate it all I have gotten from fans and peers, but the best thing that came from being with SEF is Whitney, so Monday I'll fight this fight and I'll fight any others thrown at me. Dick, ya can throw whoever at me whenever and as many as you can throw at me, I'm not going anywhere. Its not like I want the title again, its not like I want another match even, I am still in SEF to just help out, be in my girls corner, train new guys, but if its matches ya wanna give me, I'll still go out and steal the show and kick your bitterness down your fucking throat each and every time!"
(His hands are on his legs now, he still smacks his mouth some from the dryness and the emotion has settled.)
MACK: "Alright, well I'm leave this for now, I need food, but I need a drink first."
(So he stands up and walks around the sofa to a bar, pours himself a glass of jack daniels and takes a swig, then the hotel room door opens and in walks Whitney with a cup of coffee and a box of donuts. Mack glances at the camera and makes a cut motion, then heads over grabbing the box from here and gives her a kiss and then the scene fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF