sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Confronts Lbd

Started by The Perry Family, April 03, 2023, 12:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor Andrews amused by that sound of advice.)

T.N.A.
Then do it, show the world you are capable of doing what you say and more for actions speak louder than words.

The Perry Family

The Wolf: Im Going do it Not Say it Do it, Now if You Excuse me Im Going Go Either Visit LBD OR Plan my Next Victom of Darkness u can now call me NightWolf.

she wait 
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor still standing in her own doorway not moving from her casual stance.)

T.N.A.
You're excused anytime you want to go sweetie and you can call yourself whatever you want, but until I see more action I'll still be here waiting.

The Perry Family

The Wolf: Your Right, im going to get Going, You Are Going See Action Soon Enough And Thanks, For Listening to me, Remember Do it Don't just Say it

she leaves them room to search for LBD
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor grinning now and watches The Wolf walk away, but that doesn't stop the Golden Gal from saying.)

T.N.A.
The act of walking away from the biggest challenge in SEF standing before you speaks volumes about you and after how long she has been here, its not fear, its stupidity.

(Taylor just leans their waiting for something to happen.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF