sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Debut of Phoenix Winterborn! (WAR 1)(Midnight)

Started by tat, April 05, 2023, 12:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tat

TheAmericanTradition                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09/01/2009 12:25 AM
  • IP:205.56.145.35
Date Posted:07/03/2009 7:46 PMCopy HTML

The following is an offical Phoenix Winterborn roleplay. If you cannot handle any sexual situation, mindless violence, of utterly gratitious swearing, please turn around. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy!
T
H
E

A
M
E
R
I
C
A
N

T
R
A
D
I
T
I
O
N
Name of R/P: The Debut of Phoenix Winterborn
Starring: Phoenix Winterborn, Midnight
Listening To: "Dead and Gone" - T.I.
OOC: I hate debuts..lol good luck to ya!
"No one on the corner have swagga like muah."
  -Lil' Wayne
The time had come. "The American Tradition" was set to debut, but first...the obligitory debut promo.
As WAR transitioned back to the main arena, the lights cut out. While darkness filled the arena, a voice echoed out.
Voice:
I am The American Tradition. Your new hero. Love me, or hate me. Respect me as you will. It's gametime. Phoenix Winterborn is here.
As soon as the voice ended, Anberlin's "The Resistance" began to play along with the following video on the big-screen:

Out from the curtain steps none other than MSN Legend Phoenix Winterborn, finally making his debut in the SEF. The fans were losing their minds as their all-time favorite hero acknowledged the crowd as he moved from one side of the stage to the other before starting to make his way down towards the ring. Fans from all over the country had heard that someone big was going to be debuting tonight, and they were not dissapointed, as Phoenix was looking out on the crowd who were crammed up against the security barrier reaching out for him. His signature black ECKO flapped against the natural breeze flowing throughout the arena, exposing his white compression shirt underneath. He slid into the ring and made his way to the far turnbuckle, posing for the crowd as they continued their welcome to their hero. After a moment, he jumped off and asked for a microphone as he began to address the crowd.
"The American Tradition" Phoenix Winterborn:
Well well well...what's good, Charlotte? I'm sure you all have heard of me in some capacity or another, but for those three people who don't know exactly who I am, allow me to re-introduce myself. I am coming to you tonight from Oceanside, California. I weigh in a two hundred and thirty-two pounds, and I am a four-time World Heavyweight Champion. I am the man they call "The American Tradition". I am...Phoenix Winterborn!
He pauses as chants of "PHOE-NIX! PHOE-NIX!" start up in the crowd. Looking around, he adjusts his buttonup shirt before resuming his speech.
"The American Tradition" Phoenix Winterborn:
Ok, so check this out. My original debut was set to be in a couple weeks, but I guess they needed someone with my star power in the ring ASAP, so they put me in the mid-card this week against some other guy named Joe Dumar or something like that. Now, after reading his little mini-bio on the website, he claims to be this "Messiah of Violence". Let me clear something up here. He wants to step into the ring with someone with the track record that I have, well...more power to him, but he will more than likely lose his monkier after this week's match. Someone is going to get hurt, believe that much. Let me fill you people in on a few things here. I have been wrestling for the better part of this last decade, taking on some of the best in the world. I've seen it all, and done even more. Hardcore Heaven, my own diabolical design. I have won my match both times that it has resorted to it, and I can promise you that the men I faced both times never were the same after I beat them within an inch of their life. Joe Dumar is going to find out first-hand why I have fully earned my name of "The American Tradition". More of a tradition than any of the auto companies up there in Murder City. More of a tradition then anything you can think of. I am one of the best in the world today. Joe Dumar is going to become famous tonight. After I win the World Championship, he can say that he was the first one to face me, and lose to me on my quest for greatness, and my quest for further immortatilty in the wrestling industry. You can't get anymore simple than that.
With that, Phoenix drops the mic on the mat, causing it to emit a 'BZZT!' as he lets his music carry him out to the backstage area..
--Scene 2--

Phoenix is relaxing backstage when he happens upon a familiar face.
Phoenix Winterborn:
Well, well...what is my favorite little vampy chick doing in a place like this?
The camera turns around to show Midnight standing across from Phoenix, looking up at him...
Disclaimer: Made by Phoenix Media Productions. No stealing, kthxbai.

midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Re:The Debut of Phoenix Winterborn! (WAR 1)(Midnight)
Date Posted:08/03/2009 2:44 AMCopy HTML

Midnight chuckles that ever so famous chuckle before she speaks.

"Here to put and end to my sister's little ego trip she is on. You remember my sister Elizabeth Hyde, don't you?"

Phoenix laughed.

"Yeah..what about her?"

"Ever since Liz has came here, she has been all high and mighty because she is with Impact X, a ripoff of DX from WWE. I have a good mind to seek you know who, and invite him here to play."

Phoenix's demeanor changed from happy to annoyed. You can tell he didn't like the person he was referring to but yet who is he to stop his ex-sister in law Midnight.

"Ummm...it's not who I think it is..Is it?" Phoenix curiously asked.

Midnight nodded yes and then spoke.

"Ravyn has been out of the loop for a long time since his stint with BUD, or Domain I should say. If he caught wind of Lizzy and her ego trip she's on, Ravyn would rip her a new one. Especially since he is overprotective of me."

"That's an understatement." Phoenix said as he shook his head in shame.

"What?"

"Oh it's just...you know...Ravyn hasn't changed. Still the same old bastard as always. Only more cockier."

"Yeah Phoe, but Ravyn has calmed down since his big surgery. He had to have his knee replaced after putting it off for months. I am glad he is willing to relax for once and not worry none about us familias."

Phoenix scratches his head.

"I don't know Mid. Ravyn never has changed much..except he has dropped his gimmick some I think."

TBC BY PHOENIX OR ME ON LY

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF