sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Angel, the girl who crapped alot (WAR rp #1)

Started by midnight, April 05, 2023, 03:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:27/03/2009 11:54 AMCopy HTML

My first match in SEF,how nice. Seems my opponent thinks she is a vampire. God..like why is everyone trying to jump on the vampire train for christ sakes. I mean, Midnight Hyde was in this federation and no one liked her because she was fake, what makes it any differences if Angel is here? No one cares for a wannabe fake like Angel. She isn't going to win, and she knows this. I don't think she has ever won a match since she has been in SEF.
So what is a girl suppose to do around here for fun? Well....Angel found out what I can do if put in the right mood. I gave that bitch something to think about when I gave her the shits on Wrestle X PPV. Man was that fucking funny as hell. The sounds coming from that girls ass was epic win for real. I never knew she was so full of it and thensome. But anyways, onto the promo, huh guys? Yeah.

"So tell me Angel.. (pauses) did you enjoy your shitfest on the toilet there sweetie? I bet it felt soooo good to take the best shit you have ever had, live on television. (giggles) I know I got a thrill out of what I done to you. If I was you, and thank god I am not, I think (adjust her sunglasses) I would thank the lucky stars that I only did one thing to you so far, because if I had my way about it, I would be make sure you would be stuck to the toilet for good. Like...supergluing your ass to it. Now that would be an epic win for sure. You see lil' miss wannabe vampy, you not a vampire. Your just a regular girl who's fantasy is to play one and all your life you never had love from your family, except daddy love in the bedroom. (giggles) I wonder if your mommy was around when you had incest with your daddy? (pouts her lips) Awwww, am I being a meanie there vampy. I sowwwy. NOT! (giggles) The point is Angel..I am going to kick your ass from pillar to post and your going to like it and then your going to feel even more of wanting to committ suicide when I beat you in the ring. And I will beat you Angel. (points first finger at the camera and bobs it up and down slightly) I...will...beat..you..chaaaaaa! As for the giving you the best shitfest in the world Angel (giggles) My gift to you vampy. Enjoy your aids and go die in a fire! Bye!"

And there was my promo for the moment. Let's see if lil' miss vampy has anything to say to what I said, or if she will coward and go cry to her mommy for little ole' me being mean to her. Anyways, bye for now folks. Peace niggas!

TBC BY ME ONLY!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF