sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Lexi Walker Goes For Championship Gold

Started by Tonya Walker, July 27, 2023, 03:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Lexi Walker is in the ring and she looks around and then begin to talk.

Lexi Walker. All Right Tonight iam in My Very First Match By Myself For The Sef Impact X Championship.

Lexi Walker. But im Not in This Match By Myself i Got 3 Others That Are Going to Be.

Lexi Walker. I Got Somebody Named the Burnout, And i Got Caw and Cliff o Clink.

Lexi Walker. Wow A Whole lot of Talent Are Inside of This Match, I Could not Be More Excited And pumped up About Tonight's Match.

Lexi Walker. Anyway im Going to Fight For my Life and do my best to become the new Sef X Inpact Champion.

{She Looks around and begin to talk again.

Lexi Walker. Now Guys I Don't' Expect All of You To Go Decent on me Cause iam a Woman

Lexi Walker i Been Fighting the Odds All My Entire Life And This is Going To be Nothing New!

Lexi Walker. So Bitches Good Luck in Tonight's Title Match And Don't Worry About Losing Cause the Winner is Standing Right in Front of you Right Now.

she wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

CAW

(I Hate IPA by Scuzz Twittly plays over the pa and here comes CAW marching to the ring carrying a twelve pack of PBR with a few missing and one in hand chugging it down. He gets to the ring sliding his beer in as he takes a fresh one, finishes his old one to toss the can away. He then spots a loose lipped lady up front to step over grabbing her hair to pull her head back revealing a nice rack of cleavage that he pours his beer down and then brings his head down to drink her up. The chick grabbing CAW to make out with him a bit and he don't mind, but pulls away to finish his beer and slide in the ring standing on his feet a bit wobbly winking to the girl who winks back. CAW getting a mic and makes his way over to his beer pulling out two tossing one to Lexi and pops his.)

CAW
Don't worry honey, I'll fight you all night long and if ya need a beer, I'll drink with ya, and if ya need a warm body to press up with, well, we better get to drinking and fighting first, then we can make waves between the sheets later!

(CAW popping his beer and raises a toast to Lexi.)

Tonya Walker

Lexi Walker. Looks at him smirks and then begin to talk,

Lexi Walker. I Like the Way You Think CAW if that Is Your Real Name,

Lexi Walker. We Can Fight Now Go Somewhere on Our Own And Drink Later,

Lexi Walker. Or We Can Drink Now and Who Knows What Else Later, We can Celebrate.

Lexi Walker. When i Become the Sex X Impact Champion, and we Can Celebrate All Night Long.

Lexi Walker. So All of That Sounds Good to You,

she wait

Tonya Walker.

CoC

(Superstar by Saliva plays over the pa bringing Cliff o Clink out with the Impact X Championship belt around his waist and no shirt or jacket on, but the title around his waist and looking ready to fight. He saunters down to the ring taking his time though, looks up with a smug look like he knows he is miles ahead, but just heads up into the ring stepping in to takes CAW's mic who doesn't care.)

CoC
Yea, you don't remember your name, nor will you remember this night, tomorrow, but I remember you and what you have done for SEF, see dub, PBR, Haz. You're a crazy hardcore sumbitch and you'll make it a fight to remember. But Lexi here, well, this is a perfect opportunity for you since I could get distracted and not even pinned to lose my title. But since The Burnout ain't here, or I ain't seen him, well, less distractions. I may even drink a beer with ya, then we'll do this fight and you'll see why I bleed what this title represents. I may have tried to resurrect another name, but I was looking at other venues I guess, sorta lost, but I got a, I got someone to help me find that and IXF is it, the IMPACT X CHAMPIONSHIP is mine and you can't have it.

(Cliff lowers the mic and stands there hands at his sides, the title around his waist and he waits to hear any last words, or maybe one more beer!?)

Tonya Walker

Lexi Walker. i Like The Way You Think, iam Sure You Are Going to Stay a Champion the Sef X Impact Champion but im Sorry, That Championship is Coming Home to Me and Im Going Make This a Hardcore Title Match,

Lexi Walker. Im Going To Show You The Best Championship Match You Have Ever Had in Your Hole Entire Life!,

Lexi Walker. if Burnout Don't Show up Im Fine With a 3 Way Bitches After Tonight Everyone is Going to Remember my name,

Lexi Walker and Who Knows, Mabey When i Win And You Lose We Can Both Go Out and Celebrate It might be Fun.

She Wait for Reply
Tonya Walker.

Da Gangstas

(Back In The game by Nonpoint plays over the pa bringing Sara Marie marching out in her ring gear with that ponytail swaying as she heads into the ring getting in Lexi's face snatching her mic away.)

SM
You don't even know what you're talking about girlie. First you say he is going to keep his title, Impact X Title by the way, and then you say its coming with you, then you forget that he is celebrating with me after we kick you and sisters asses tonight. But hey, about that preview.

(Sara tosses the mic in Lexi's face, then shoves her and looks for the Sweet Kiss. Lexi ducks and Cliff spears her down, but CAW is on him with a knee to the midsection. Sara running into him with a dropkick, then Cliff pulls up CAW and runs him at Sara who nails the Sweet Kiss on him. She stands over him doing a crotch chop, then does one at Lexi who lays on the mat. Sara turning to Cliff who eyes her and she lays a kiss on him, then turns side to side, so they can do crotch chops. and shout.)

KISS THIS!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF