sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Savanna vs Phoeinx n Taylor Andrews

Started by Tonya Walker, July 23, 2023, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker, Music Hits Crowd Waits For Her To, Make Her Way To The Ring, She Comes Out The Audience not sure she is Tonya or Savanna she Walks To The Ring Toward The Steel Steps Climbed Over The Ring Ropes in The Ring, Walks Toward The Center of The Ring, She is Handed Microphone she Walks Around the Ring, Tring to Find Focus and Find Herself, She Then Begin to Talk.

Savanna Walker. Hey Bitches Miss Me, it has been a week Since i Went Away But im Back for Tonight Anyway.

Savanna Walker. i See Tonight iam Facing The Phoeinz and Taylor Andrews the Universal Champion Awesome Awesome.

Savanna Walker.  Taylor Andrews let's Start With You, i Know i Was not Here Last Week, But Lexi Told me All About What Happened at Fright Night.

Savanna Walker. All i Got to Say is The Wolf We Will Miss U Sister Your Legacy Wil Never be Forgotten

Savanna Walker. But Taylor i see You Walking Around Saying This is Your House well Maybe it Is!

Savanna Walker. But Tonight You Are Going To Be Facing me And When You Go Against a Walker.

Savanna Walker Trust me We Can Change Your life, And Shorten Your Careers i do Not Fear You Andrews i Sure Don't

{ She Relaxes for a Bit And Talks Again.

Savanna Walker. I Know im Nobody Special But Soon as we Step in the Ring Together, That is Going to Change i Can Not Wait to Show You how Strong and Ready iam.

Savanna Walker. So Enough Talking Let me Show You Bitch.

she Wait

Tonya Walker.

Taylor Andrews

(Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing Taylor Andrews out in her ring gear with an old Impact X shirt covering down to her mid thigh as it looks a little large. Taylor's blonde hair in pigtails bouncing as she skips down with the Universal Title over her right shoulder. The Golden Gal bouncing into the ring and pulls the title up over her head showing the world what its all about for anyone who steps in this ring. And Taylor going nose to nose with Savanna now snatching the mic from her.)

TNA
You're right Savanna, you are nothing special, you are just the other sister, the forgotten sister that nobody wants, but at least you're not forgettable like that other one, forgot her name, maybe Tonya knows!?!

(Taylor smirking.)

TNA
You don't even know do you? You're just a host for that alternative to this boring shell of a human before me. I think I'd rather face Tonya? Maybe when Sara Marie gets done with her I'll really welcome that other side of your coin to SEF and get you ready to be on your way out. Ya all ain't making it here, just like your buddy Jade, you don't got what it takes to be in SEF, to play with the big stars. Your name don't resonate in these halls because you ain't made no name for yourself anywhere, especially here. This IS MY house, not because I say it to be so, because I tear it down and rebuild it every damn night and I been doing it over a decade. I am the hottest thing in professional wrestling and SEF is lucky to have me which is why I stand here as the Universal Champion and you just lost your mind to make way for Tonya. What the hell is that other sisters name now, I forgot? You remember?

(Taylor hands Savana the mic.)

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker, Looks at her and Begin to talk.

Savanna Walker. Look Taylor, For Your Information, My Sisters Name is Lexi Walker yes her Name is Lexi Walker And Tonight She is Going Walk, Out of The Ring, The New Sef X Impact Champion,

Savanna Walker. Ido Belong Here Andrews ido I Plan on Being Here for a Long Long Time and You Are Just so Dam Lucky

Savanna Walker. That Tonya is Resting Right Now if She Was Here She Be Kicking Your Ass as Well but She is Resting up For Sara Marie And we Are Going Celebrate When She Beats Sara up in her First Ever Match.

- She Trying to Hide That she is Somehow Jealous of All The Attention Tonya is Getting She Then Begin to Talk Again.

Savanna Walker. But fo Course We Can Go Fighting Right Now.

She Wait for Reply
Tonya Walker.

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor motions for the mic, but throws her Universal Title at Savanna, then turns to kick her in the face with her 3T superkick laying her out on her back. Taylor bends down to grab the mic and then her title and kneels down next to Savanna with a sneer.)

TNA
After I get down kicking your ass tonight and sending Jade packing next week, well, miss Tonya and I can get better acquainted and soon enough I am damn sure she will find her way to the unemployment line if she is anything like the crowd ya all hang out with. Hopefully ya got all that, ah, you can watch a replay!

(Taylor stands up dropping the mic on Savanna and raises her title in the air.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF