sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No Shame (SEF TV)

Started by CoC, August 11, 2023, 11:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

"I wasn't even scheduled to be in the match on January twenty eighth of this year when I walked in and up the ladder to grab the Evolution X Title and walked out because no one could stop me. ANA knows I'm worth it, that's why I'm in IXF where I belong with him, LBD, Taylor, and Sara, and oh yea, our founding member, Mack Daddy himself, yea I said it. That Evolution X Title was turned into the Impact X Championship when I beat LBD for that Womens Anarchy Championship."

(Cliff o Clink on a leather sofa in the IXF room with the Impact X Title belt on his lap and a pair of blue jeans, black hi tops, and no shirt, his arms stretched out on the back of the sofa with his hands unseen.)

CoC
There is no shame in holding a victory over LBD whether by hook or crook cause we all know she done the same in her day to get over to the point where a guy like me can get a win over her after being buried behind that camera.

(Cliff with an intense glare almost out of view as he stares off focus by a cunt hair, but shifts back to focus.)

CoC
I'll offer a rematch, I'll offer the first open challenge to only IXF members just because I think we all deserve this title over anyone else, its our damn namesake. But hey, I am Impact X Champion and I can do that, so ANA, let's do it, who's first!? LBD? Taylor? Mack? Naw, see I don't care cause I know after the match we got each others back to make sure that title is represented how it should be and future champs know what it means, we owe it to ourselves. Now CAW, my drunken old buddy who still hits hard, I'll give ya a shot any title I hold if ya take a better beating than I do. After all, I got something else that I would give you a shot regardless of who wins on Saturday.

(Cliff pulling the World Championship title belt over with his left hand to and lifts his right hand to lift the Impact X Championship title belt up to lay on the table in front of him. Cliff holds up the World Title belt and smirks at it, then lays it down next to his other title and relaxes back stretched out again.)

CoC
CAW, PBR, CWS, Hardcore Haz, and the rest escape my memory. You're not easy to forget though cause I know more people remember you than you remember your own damn name. And I mean it, after I beat you I will give you a shot the World Title just to give you something because you have given your all to SEF, I know, I saw it, I filmed it all. Well, I spent a lot of damn time on the other side of this spot and I learned a lot from watching everyone, all the guys coming in and out of the door, so many names I can't start listing them or I won't stop until I list them all and that would honestly suck. NO, I got nothing to really say to you see ay dub, or Haz, or whatever you want to call it, I liked PBR though, but whatever you want. Hardcore Rules are gonna be the game we play and its over you.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF