sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cruella Perry With The Walkers Visit The Wolf.

Started by The Perry Family, August 27, 2023, 01:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the scene shows Cruella Perry and Tonya and Lexi, Walker. All Working Around, A Wooded Area, Where The Wolf lives, They Paying a Visit to her Home in the Mountains, Hey Made it Through the Woods. It Took a hour or two to get to her House, they are getting closer, and closer, and make it to her Home. Cruella then Begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. i dont believe it we are Here, Omg does She Live Far Im Going Have to Talk To Her About This.

[ Cruella Perry, Make it in Front of her Home, she then Stops and Begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. This is Not Good Something is Wrong Something is Going On,

Tonya Walker. What is Wrong Come on Cruella Lets Just Go And See Wolfie.

Lexi. Walker. What is Going On Wait 

Cruella Perry Know This is Not Good No Its Fine. Besides What is The Worse That Can Happen.

Cruella Perry, Goes To Her Home and See The Wolf Laying At Her Home As If She is Sleeping on her Chair Next to Her Wolf Dog.

Only Back of her Head is Shown, Cruella Goes to her and Walks Slowly By Her And Taps Her on the Shoulder her face goes to Cold and she then begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. Omg No No, No, Don't Fucking Tell Me, 

She Taps On The Wolf Shoulder, She is Cold as Snow, She is Stil Cold she Shakes her Head and walks to Her friends and Begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. Guys Im Sorry But The Wolf is Dead i Don't Know What Happend.

Sierra Perry What u Mean Dead,

Cruella Perry. She is Not Moving, At All She not Sleeping, I I Checked her Heartbeat Nothing At All.

Lexi Walker. What do U Mean She is Dead 

Cruella Perry Looks Over to Her Long time friend,and She Calls for some Help Calls 911.

Hours Later. Wolf is Shown Being Carried off in an Ambulance Before She Goes Cruella Goes to Her and Talks a Bit and She is Carried Off in an ambulance.

Cruella Perry Holds The Wolfs Watch in her Hands and her Wallet and Something else in her Hand.

Hours Later She is Shown Locking her Home Up She leaves the Wolf dog some food n water 

and Leaves with the Walkers . leaving Wolfs House for the final time/

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF