sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Devils Playground Remember Their Friend.

Started by The Perry Family, August 29, 2023, 01:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Devils Playground Remaining Members Cruella W Sierra and the Walker Sisters.

Are Walking Inside The Wolfs old locker room which been empty since she left she picks up, a old Picture of them in the ring together,

Cruella Looks at the Picture with Sierra by her side Tonya and Lexi Walker beside her she then takes a deep breath and begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. i Don't Believe She is Actually Gone i Mean, We Was a Family We Are a Family.

Cruella Perry. Why Did This Have to Happen? We Schould of Never Left

Sierra Perry Calm Down, Please Wolf Would Not Want This Right Now,

Sierra Perry. if Wolf Was Here She Would Be Joking Making us Laugh Cutting The best Promo Ever

Tonya Walker. We Be Teaming up Trying to Do Our Best, To Make us Forget Our Troubles

Cruella Perry. I Just Feel Guilty I Feel like it is Our Fault Wolfe is gone.

Cruella Perry. She Brought Me Here if It Was Not For her i Would Not be

Cruella Perry. We Would Not Be Standing Here Right Now,  She Sure Gave us Lot to Remember Her By.

Sierra Perry. we Sure Had Our Wars in This Place We Fought we Teamed up Together we Fought Got Drunk we Did it All.

Cruella Perry. This is Not Fair i Never Expected This to Happen Why Her,

Sierra Perry. Calm Down, Sister, Wolfie We Stil Not Sure What Happened, We Not Sure What The Cause Of Death Was.

{ Tonya Walker. Wish We Had More Time Together To Team Up one Last Time.

Cruella Perry. That Wil Not Happen hell i might be gone soon im Facing Taylor Andrews Soon and her Championship my Career is on the Line.

Cruella Perry so hell nobody can beat her we going have a lot of time together soon.

Sierra Perry. Yeah Well When My Baby Comes We Going Have Lot To Do, Together.

Somebody Comes Knocking on their door and begin to talk.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF