sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker Is Nervous About Tonight.

Started by Tonya Walker, September 02, 2023, 04:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. is Shown, With Her Sister Lexi and she feels her head like she not feeling good Lexi Looks at her and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Iam so Nervous About Tonight,  Really am i mean we are going to be facing different teams out there for the Sef tag team championships.

Tonya Walker. i Never Did This Before i m Not Sure What Going Happen i mean we Might Get Eliminated

Tonya Walker i Have Not Won a Match Since i Came Here Since i Took Over Savann's Body

Lexi Walker. Calm Down BE Calm Your Going be Just Fine i Promise. look we may be Eliminated but we not going down without a fight.

Lexi Walker. Like Cruella Said we Are Fighting For a Damm Purpose we Fight for What we Believe in we Always Will That Why we Are Walkers!

Tonya Walker Looks at Her Gives an Smirk and she Continues to Feel her Head and Then Begin to talk in a More Aggressive Tone.

Tonya Walker. Your Right lexi Let's Do This For The Wolf Lets Go Out There, And Do What we Do i Just Don't Want To Be a Loser i Want be a Fighter!

Lexi Walker. That's The Spirt I Knew if i Helped You Out You Would See The Light We Are Going Make the Walker Name Mean Something!

[ Lexi Gives Tonya a Hug Tonya has the Look in her Eyes That Savanna usually Has, She Then Pulls Back and Begin to talk.

Lexi Walker so Tonya Just do Us a Favor keep Calm and Keep Fighting

Savanna Walker. Tonya Why You Calling me Tonya U Know my Name is Savanna I'm Your Sister.

Savanna Walker. so Come on Let's Go

Lexi Walker. Wait Wait Savanna is That Really You.

Savanna Walker Yeah of Course it's Me Wait What Going On Who we Fighting Tonight.

Lexi Walker. Well Wait do you Remember Anything From The Past few Months?

Before Anything could Happen somebody opens the door and Hits Savanna in the Head Again Knocks her on the Ground Lexi Goes to her and she then begin to talk as Savanna feels her head in pain.

Tonya Walker. Ouch Omg That Fucking Hurt What Happened Omg.

Lexi Walker. Tonya Is That You ? or Savanna

Tonya Walker Yeah Yeah it's me Tonya omg Why u Call me Savanna Ouch u Know im Tonya Savanna is Gone Gone Forever.

Lexi Walker Takes Care of Her Sister before their tag team title gauntlet match for the Sef Tag Team Championships.

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF