sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Daddy Smack versus Daddy Mack

Started by Showsteala, March 05, 2013, 10:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 205 pounds, he is The Showsteala........Shane Mack!

The crowd erupting in cheers mixed in with some boos for the man they all love to hate. Mack skipping out with the Showstoppa Title strapped to his waist strutting around with a grin. He makes his way down the aisle letting the fans reach for him and winks at some hot broads in the front row. Mack hopping to the ring apron steps on into a circle dropping to his muscle pose and pops up in a crotch chop. Mack disrobing his vest and earrings unstraps the title kissing it. He arrogantly fixes his hair in the reflection of the gold, then drops it in a corner.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing 269 pounds and standing 7 foot three inches.........Daddy Smack!

The crowd booing for this tall lanky giant walking out in black sweat pants and boots. His hair long and stringy with a scruffy beard on his face which isn't showing much emotion unlike Mack who grins arrogantly while laying on the top rope. Daddy Smack entering the ring over the top rope stares at Mack who slips down to his feet when the bell rings. Daddy Smack charging, but Mack sliding under his long legs pops up into a dropkick to the back of the big mans left knee. Mack up and off the ropes into a running dropkick to Daddy Smack's chest leaps up stomping a foot over his forehead. Mack grinning and dropping an elbow to the chest of the skinny giant spins into a headscissors. Daddy Smack getting his feet in the ropes and Mack rolling away bounces off the opposite side of the ring into a baseball slide dropkick sending the giant to the floor. Mack on his feet springs over the top rope into a splash, but Daddy Smack on his feet catches The Showsteala turning him to run at the ringpost. Mack slipping behind the giant shoves Smack to the post bouncing his head off it. Mack pushing the big man in the ring heads to the top rope landing X to his chest, then pops into a stomp to Smack's chest. Mack heading to the top rope again nails a moonsault into a pin,

ONE

TWO

Smack pushing Mack up with brute power and The Showsteala lands on his feet waiting. Smack getting up to feel Da Shows Ova and Mack falling on the giant for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner of the match, The Showsteala...........Shane Mack!

The crowd cheering on The Showsteala who grins as the ref raises his hand up, then Smokey pats Mack on his back and grabs the title. He hands it to Mack who slaps the belt to his left shoulder, then drops into a muscle pose with a cocky grin. Mack popping up into a crotch chop catches his title, then rolls out of the ring strutting up the aisle. The fans reaching for him love to hate the man letting some boos with the cheers. Mack loving it all heads on up to the stage spinning around arrogantly raising the belt high. He let's it drop to his left shoulder and calls for a mic getting some dweeb to bring him one from the back. Mack raises a hand sending the guy running off and The Showsteala laughing arrogantly.

Yea, get to stepping monkey, just like these first few cats in the gauntlet match tomorrow night need to be doing. Earl, Kimberly, and Kasey, you three think your a threat to me, to my title, to anyone in SEF? Your not even good enough to warm me up for Julie who I will be facing and who I will beat. Now though, Bill Roberts is in this thing too since Xtreme got cancelled, but as good as he may be, he ain't The Showsteala! I know he's gonna be out to win this strap like he was in the tournament we fought each other in, but like then he'll come up short and I will be walking out of WAR with this title intact. So Julie, after I beat you and after Wrestle X where I know you gonna win the SEF Title, then maybe we face off for that title? Or hell, we go title for title?

The crowd cheering for that, booing Mack a bit still, but he just breaths easy with a grin.

Last week I put the so called American Tradition down with not much of a fight, to be honest, it felt like I was wrestling Smokey's old mop! This week I get to run through five people and it feels to be not much more of a fight. Julie wanted more of a challenge, well despite how the odds look, she has one barking up her tree ready to cut the motherfucker down. Shane Mack is back and I ain't playing second fiddle to no one! The Showsteala is not holding back or laying down for anyone, especially not these cheap chumps like Earl, Kasey, and Kimberly, speaking of, don't I know this Kimberly, she looks familiar!?!

A lot of cheers and boos as Mack scratches his head with the hand holding the mic and just looks a bit cheekily.

Oh yea, that bust line of the chick from last week that Jake Voss hit on right before I knocked him to the floor. That was you Kimberly, huh, well hey, if ya still wanna fuck, drop on by my room cause after the beating you get tomorrow, ya may need a good fuck!

Mack winking with his right eye and grins arrogantly as the crowd cheers.

As for the whole lot of ya, The Showsteala is just that and you gonna see Mack carry on for a long time to come. After all, who betta to carry the show than good ol' D-Mack, the one and only and fucking original, though often imitated. I am never duplicated for there ain't no one who can steal a show quite like I can!

Mack dropping his mic with a thud and a bit of static flips the middle finger up as he grins and turns swaggering arrogantly to the back.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF