sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Phone Conversation With WAR GM

Started by Tim Stone, October 04, 2023, 11:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Stone

Tim_Stone                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:17/02/2009 11:08 PM
  • IP:76.23.115.201
Date Posted:01/02/2013 8:08 PMCopy HTML

Featuring
Viper
Next mission
Grow the roster
OOC
Just trying to get more matches signed here
Twitter / Facebook / Tout
@TimStone

Sitting in his office, Tim Stone was going over paperwork for the next live Friday night show, Showstoppa.  With the crowning of a champion in Shane Mack, it was clear that Friday nights were off to a good start.  With the next thing to do on his list was to gain more members to his roster, Tim had an idea and that was to make an appearance at the next live WAR coming up on Wednesday, February 6th in Louisville, Kentucky at the New Davis Arena.  As he picked up the phone and began to call SEF owner and General Manager of Wednesday night WAR, Viper, he began to write down some notes on a notepad in front of him.  As Viper answered the phone on the other end, Tim began explaining what was on his mind.

[TS] "Viper, hey there man, this is Tim".  "How's it going"?  "Listen, I know you're probably busy but I need a favor to ask of you".  "I'm sure you heard what happened on Showstoppa last Friday".  "My favor is to allow me to come to WAR in Louisville and to make an announcement".  "I know we discussed when I took this job that I could use some people from your roster".  "What I'm thinking is One (1) of Two (2) things".  "I did some research and as of right now, there's Twenty-Five (25) wrestlers signed to SEF".  "With Twenty-One (21) of them being on Wednesday's WAR, I wondered if we could split the roster"?  "That's One (1) idea".  "The other is to have all employed wrestlers take part of both Wednesday WAR as well as Friday Showstoppa".  "My personal opinion is a draft that would alleviate the problem of having them compete on both shows".  "Then again, you run the risk of possibly splitting up whatever teams may be formed".  "So that's my Two (2) ideas".  "A draft or having everyone compete on both shows".  "I know that competing on both shows would be somewhat of a stretch for some as they may be injured and can't make either show, but in that case, that's when the draft would be the best solution".  "It's not only to build up my brand per say, but it's to give the fans new faces to see".  "What is your idea on this"?
Tim sits back in his chair and waits to hear what his thoughts are.

Name
Tim Stone
Theme song
YouTube

Hometown
Scarsdale, New York
Accomplishments
SEF employee
Job
CEO of Stone Inc.
SEF Job
-Friday night Showstoppa General Manager
----
----
+.Blackroses.+

Daddy Mack

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.194.0.108
Re:Phone Conversation With WAR GM
Date Posted:02/02/2013 9:29 PMCopy HTML

I got a better idea which I have already set into motion, so go check it out after I end this conversation. Goodbye!
And the conversation ends with Tim a bit taken aback when Shane Mack comes sliding into the office in his blue jeans and an iX shirt. The Showstoppa Title over his right shoulder and Mack with his hair in a ponytail leans on the desk with a smug smirk.
So what's happening boss man? When's the next show,so I can show off how much of a better World Champ I am than anyone else in this company, let alone this world!

Tim Stone

Tim_Stone                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:17/02/2009 11:08 PM
  • IP:76.23.115.201
Date Posted:05/02/2013 12:42 AMCopy HTML

Featuring
Shane Mack
Next mission
Grow the roster
OOC
Just a business conversation
Twitter / Facebook / Tout
@TimStone

Caught a little off-guard that Shane was now inside his office, Tim began to talk with his new World Champion.

[TS] "Shane, thanks for coming in".  His voice a little sarcastic as he didn't have anyone scheduled to come see him.  "I take it that things are going well for you, champ"?  "The name's Mr. Stone, not boss man".  "Ray Traylor was a good man and dear friend so I'll leave that name to his legacy".  "But the next show will be exactly Two (2) weeks from the last which puts that match happening on..." (he looks through some papers on his desk and finds the schedule) February 8th".  "The venue of course will be the same but I'm going to make an appear at WAR in Louisville".  "I see too that you're booked for that night in a Rumble Qualifying match".  "The best of luck to you but being champion, I'm sure you won't need it".  "Now as far as my show goes, I'm going to be making a few changes around here to the scenery and maybe some employee changes as I've heard that a few of them didn't feel right".  "Call it jitters or cold feet but things will be changing here soon".  "The vision I have for this show is that it will be part of what is going on over on WAR".  "There's no reason that any story lines can't continue here and there's no reason that anyone or anything should hinder the show from being more than just a One-time deal".  "Now as far as booking talent goes, I've been in talks with various companies that are wanting recognition to get noticed but that's not what I have in mind".  "I don't know how many sponsors have contacted me knowing that something local is in their backyard, so I have been busy getting things started with that so everybody can be getting paid without it coming out of my pocket".  (He laughs).  "My pockets are only so deep". (He laughs again).

Name
Tim Stone
Theme song
YouTube

Hometown
Scarsdale, New York
Accomplishments
SEF employee
Job
CEO of Stone Inc.
SEF Job
-Friday night Showstoppa General Manager
----
----
+.Blackroses.+

Daddy Mack

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.194.3.132
Date Posted:12/02/2013 8:05 PMCopy HTML

I wasn't calling ya calling you the big bossman, just dropping in to see how your doing. Me, its always good when your Shane Mack, and especially with this here World strap. Being Showstoppa Champion suits D-Mack and I be waiting to get booked and defend it. I'm on WAR every week by the way, so if ya want to plan something out with the Rebellion and make an impact over there, we'll open the door for ya to come on in any night ya want. As for not having deep pockets, I do!

Mack standing up pulls a check from his back pocket dropping it front of Tim who lifts it up unfolding the check. He looks up confused.

Its a blank check, and you signed it!?

Mack grinning big.

Yea, just put in an amount, any amount, trust me, you ain't gonna break that bank account! I'll see ya ok, and I'll be looking for the next card so I can keep this bad baby relevant! Though don't worry, I'll be sure and do that outside the ring cause just being seen on D-Mack's shoulder makes it as hot as ever!

Mack all cocky walks out of the room as Tim watches him go, then looks to the blank check.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF