sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Nick Torres is World Heavyweight Champion (promo for Extreme)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 06, 2023, 12:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:75.219.239.132
Date Posted:05/10/2009 2:45 PMCopy HTML

(It was a huge night, it was a huge moment, it was special for Nick Torres back on Sepember 30th of 2009 at Gangsta Paradise in
Montreal Quebec at the Olympic Stadium. That was the night he became a World Champion in his life and the World Title was SEF's, so even more special it was. He celebrated with his longtime, real friends in the business, Da Gangstas stood tall at the end of that night giving Nick the center of attention as the new World Champ. SEF afterwards cancelled a couple shows of Extreme due to management of the company changing hands. It was announce last week that we would be returning to the air with Extreme on its original night, Wednesday and that is approaching as its just two days away. Nick Torres is set to face both the number one contender and the former champ in a triple threat, no title on the line. However, the winner gets to decide who gets their World Title shot first, the number one contender or the previous champs rematch? Most say Jordan or Chris will pick themselves if they can win, but what no one knows is who would Torres pick, but then, no one knows who will win.)
(So its a couple days before Extreme as noted and Nick is hanging out at the ol' Detroit hangout all the boys used to live at. Currently its lived in by Troy Storms, but he ain't there now, no one except Torres is who sits on the beat up porch in the black jeans and black tee, glasses to match. He's hunched forward some, arms on his legs and Torres just stares out at the street in front of the house.)
Nick Torres: Its about time we got back to the grind of the road. Ya know, I finally won the World strap and what happens, SEF gets bought out and then a few shows get cancelled and we all lose ring time cause we got no matches to do. Luckily SEF has been doing some small shows in the D, keep us all well oiled and now in two days its the return of Extreme and it returns to Wednesday night and for the first time ever I appear as the World Champ, fuck yea!
(He leans back with a smirk on his face and rests his hands on his lap.)
Nick Torres: Me and Orton man, we went head to head, tooght and nail, we tore it up a few weeks back and now in two days we do it again, but with Jordan Brooks in the mix. A very worthy contender I have to say because I haven't forgotten and I am sure he hasn't forgotten our last match. He went over me in the King of SEF finals, he's been on a roll lately as well, so its gonna be tough on Wednesday and no lie, this could end my little winning streak I been on. Its triple threat, ya never know whats gonna happen, who's gonna be in your face at any given time, its crazy. I'm up for it, always have been, I prefer them all coming at me at once. Hell, should I win in two days maybe I'll get another triple threat and give both them boys a shot at the same damn time, then again maybe not, maybe I'll just flip a coin!
(He grins and stands up now.)
Nick Torres: First I gotta win on Wednesday though, so Chris, Jordan, I'll see ya both that night and I'm sure I'll be seeing a whole lot more of ya both for quite a few weeks to come, probably the rest of this year and maybe into next year. Right now though I gotta go have few drinks with my brothers, so adios.
(Nick turns and pushes the door open, then walks in and shuts it right on us and so the view pans back from the house now and up over the roof some, then fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF