sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(Joe Dumar promo for Extreme)

Started by Josh Dobbes, April 06, 2023, 12:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Dobbes

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.57.46
Date Posted:06/10/2009 11:42 PMCopy HTML

(The man with one of the biggest hearts in the business has made his return to SEF. He teamed with Black Bob at Gangsta Paradise
and went for the Tag Titles in the huge gauntlet match, but came up short. After a small hiatus due to SEF changing management Joe Dumar is booked on Extreme and has a chance to earn an International Title shot. Its a hardcore free for all and a lucky number seven wrestlers are involved, so who will be the lucky son opf a bitch to get a shot at gold?)
(Could be this man here standing in a dim, dangy, and damp basement of sorts. Could be Joe Dumar is due to step his ass up and get a title. His eyes stare out from the somewhere dark, water can be heard dripping from a leaky pipe probably, almost a scurrying on the floor and nothing else except Joe's breathing and then he speaks.)
Joe Dumar: Extreme will be my night. We return to Wednesdays and I return to Extreme and I am coming for the International Title whether its Grand Minoru or Mack, I am gonna get that belt!
(He stretches his arms up and out to the sides, then rears back his head and screams, the echo repeating a few times and then Joe lowers his head and arms.)
Joe Dumar: I don't care how many I have to go through or who they are, this time around there is no Just Joe, its gonna be champion Joe and it starts with the International Title. Haz you no good son of a bitch, I'm a shove hardcore up your ass with that cane and show you that hardcore is right here in the messiah of violence! You and Ares can kiss my ass and I'll tear him apart as well. Former World Champ, so what, he's nothing now. Bill Roberts, the old former Wanksta, your going down boy, it won't be your night. Black Bob, by Detroit brother, I wanted to wear gold with you, but now its a free for all and you know it already, only one can and will win. It won't be you nor will it be Taylor Johnson, the chick is in way over her head and I'll prove it!
(He gets a devious look and a smirk.)
Joe Dumar: SVD, you think your hardcore, ya cliam to be a legend, not by a fucking mile. Tonight you get hardcore 101 from the fucking teacher and you gonna get fucked up, all of you are gonna suffer the wrath of the messiah of violence and that is fucking EXTREME!
(He raises his arms up and out again rearing his head back with a primal scream and on that shot the view suddenly fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF