sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(Nick Torres promo for Extreme)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 06, 2023, 12:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.155.150
Date Posted:14/10/2009 12:34 AMCopy HTML

(Its now known that Jordan Brooks and Chris Orton will receive their World Heavyweight Title shots at the same time at Violent
Conduct in a three way dance and this all came from Nick Torres winning the triple threat match at the past Extreme show. Right afterwards he made the match for Violent Conduct proving how much of a defending champion he is to face two men in one match for the title. On Extreme he has a tag match, six man and against him is his two opponents along with Salman Van Dam. Torres has Bill Roberts and The Grand Minoru who is the International Champion as his partners, a match bringing a few fueds together and should make for some great action for the fans.)
(So that's the rundown, now its time to hear the man speak, the newest World Champion of SEF, Nick Torres. He's just kicking it real back in a locker room in back of the Westchester County Center in his streat gear, SEF Title laying across his shoulder and chest. Torres is leaned back on the bench against the lockers, feet stretched out and a smile on his face.)
Nick Torres: Last week I did what i said I would do and after beating both of the top contenders to my World Title I made a spontaneous decision. I decided it be best to take on both men at once, but this time, for the title, in a three way dance, two pinfalls must be made in order to win, but still anything goes. So at Violent Conduct that's what its gonna be, but this week on Extreme its me and this Bill Roberts and this Grand Minoru taking on my two opponents and their partner Salman Van Dam. Six man tag action and just as unpredictable as a triple threat, perhaps a lot harder to win as well. I'm in it to win it though and I don't care who I gotta go through, I;m a be a champion of SEF that is regarded as one of the best ever. I earned this and I'm a prove I deserve it. SVD, you a good kid like Jordan and Orton, but fact is your on the losing team.
(Torres smirks and brings his left hand up rubbing the title, smirks a little.)
Nick Torres: Now Roberts and Minoru, you two and myself teaming up. Hopefully ya two boys wanna win as bad as me cause then their team ain't gonna stand up to the test put in front of them. I know all about tag team wrestling boys, I been apart of perhaps the greatest tag team in SEF history, we sure as hell made tag team wrestling in SEF, we set the standard for all other tag teams that entered this company, so yea, I know something about it. I ain't god though...
(He laughs, scoffing almost at the notion of god.)
Nick Torres: I ain't unbeatable, I get it, I know I can get beat by someone one day, but that day ain't coming soon, sure as hell not as soon as Violent Conduct. Nick Torres is the World Heavyweight Champion and that boys is gonna stay that way for quite some time to come. I welcome all challengers who want to prove me wrong and make me a liar because I'm neither, I am the World Champ of SEF, so to ya all chumps who contest that, I got a couple words for ya...KISS THIS!
(He does a crotch chop and sits up holding his title up. Torres then stands and smiles a slick smirk to the camera, then walks out of the room leaving the view which just kinda keeps rolling on the empty room, then fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF