sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

History will be Made(Extreme)

Started by midnight, April 06, 2023, 02:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.209.52.8
Date Posted:18/11/2009 7:31 PMCopy HTML

Bethany appears on the screen and begins to speak.
BKS: Tonight...SVD finds out that he will not win this matchup against me. Tonight...he will see what real talent is and not some fly by night fluke of a wrestler. SVD...if you think you are going to win, then you better be getting your head examined, because tonight will be one bad night for you. You see you talked all that shit in the ring but yet if you wanted to win as bad as you say you do..then you would have stepped up your game. I do not see the SVD fighting to win..I see a little boy who not trying at all. I see a punkass who wrote checks he can't cash. But that's ok..run from me little man because tonight, my cousin will be at ringside to cheer me on.
Bethany chuckles.

BKS: It's funny SVD...ever since we attacked you, we haven't seen your sorry ass since. Hmmm...I wonder why? I guess after that beating you took from us, you realized that we meant business. But seeing as Megan is no longer with us..it's just me and Midnight now. So SVD..get ready to have the worst night of your life because tonight the end is near.....
She pauses and then smiles.
BKS: FOR...YOU!!!
She fades off the screen.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF