sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ha! Don't make us laugh!(Extreme)

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 05:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.209.52.8
Date Posted:25/11/2009 5:58 PMCopy HTML

Bethany and Jordan had just got done with having a private meeting to discuss what they are going to do to make sure they come out winning this matchup tonight. Bethany leans on the wall outside the locker room as Jordan leans in to kiss her on the lips. Bethany smiles and then sees the camera. She then grins big as Jordan looks that way. Bethany then speaks.

BKS: Don't make me laugh boys. You honestly think you can beat the elite force of Brooks and Sorrow? You really don't know. We are going to take you to school and teach you the one lesson you both never learned. How to not cash checks your asses can't obviously write. But I think after we beat you two..I say me and Jordan going to go have our fun privately and then you two can sit back and wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Jordan snickers and then speaks.

JB: It's like this boys. time to put up or shut up in my eyes. You little kids can't handle what's in front of you. We are perfection at it's finest. We are winners..while you boys are nothing but useless wasted roster space. I will get my shot at the gold Chris and then you will have to realize that I am better then you. Bethany..I say we go get ready.

BKS: Sounds good to me. Later boys.

TBC BY JORDAN OR ME

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF