sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

another Extreme promo

Started by NBD, April 06, 2023, 05:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.43.96
Date Posted:25/11/2009 11:35 PMCopy HTML

Lake Michigan from the Hammond area in Indiana is where were at tonight and we find Mack's motorcycle parked with him sitting on it leaning to the back. Julie is on the front, but faces him and is half on his lap. Her arms are around his neck and Mack's just hang down. Both wear their leather, Julie in the matching pants and Mack in jeans. Their looking up to the sky, hard to spot some stars, but out over the lake a couple are barely seen, still they stare up into the wide, open darkness of the vast universe. Julie then lowers her eyes looking at Mack and leans forward resting her head to his chest. He moves his left arm up rubbing her back and says.
"Nice night out here on the lake, nice and cool, that end of the November air as I like to call it, feels good don't it?"
Julie responds to him.
"It does, it has a strange fondness, but sharing it with someone else makes it even better."
She looks up into Mack's eyes and he finally looks down into hers, then gives her a kiss. Julie breaks it sitting up and grins.
"So baby, ya wanna go for a swim?!"
She gets a devilish grin now and Mack smirks and says.
"Your asking the wrong person cause you know I'll do it just to get you in that water."
Julie shrugs and slowly moves off the bike and says.
"I tell you what, get rid of that cameraman and we'll see just who will get who into the water!"
Julie gives him a seductive kiss, then turns and walks down near the water staring out into it. Mack stares at her smiling, then he sits up and turns looking at his, chuckles to himself and says.
"Yea, yea, yea, gotta do one more, just one more fucking rant on that worthless sack a shit Jordan Helmsley, humph, fucking chump! Who the fuck is the Extreme Rebel anyways ya dumb son of a bitch?"
Mack laughs it up and shakes his head, then says.
"The victory over you Jordan ain't nothing I need to think about. Sure, cocky words you may assume they are, but the context is not cocky, its pure confidence and the difference is that I don't sweat you. Lets put it this way, this new guy Nikky Venom sweats your partner Tyler Orton far more than I sweat you and I am by no means saying Nikky sweats your partner. I'm simply stating truth, like it or not son, ya better to learn to accept it because it's the most real thing going today in the profession of wrestling."
Mack stands now hooking his thumbs on his pants pockets and says.
"You can quote every same ol' action flick you ever saw all you like, but you will never live up to those films or what you perceive as being cool. Your no badass, your not anyone to worry about, your just a another no name wannabe who will never make it the business that I love and respect more than anything else. Jordan, ya need to find yourself, get it together, do what you want to do, not what others do. Were all too damn different to do what each other does, no ones personality can completely click with another's and that is a sentence that is true fact, not opinion. You can cram your judge, jury, and executioner up your ass along with my fucking boot and run your ass right the fuck out of my stomping ground, SEF. Anyone who believes they give more or is a bigger star than anyone on the roster while I'm active, their in for a an awakening that not even Rude could have given like I will. Now, I can stand here and talk all night, honestly I could, but Extreme I believe begins fairly soon and while I got business to attend to down yonder behond me, so Jordan, I'll see you at the end of Extreme and al you'll be seeing is a flurry of Mack kicking your ass, then lights in the rafters and then darkness cause your gonna get knocked the fuck out, boy! Now, yea, you filming up there, get your fucking ass outta here and leave me be with my girl...that means...SCRAM!"
And now the view backs off quite fast, Mack seen walking down towards Julie coming up behind her with open arms wrapping them around her. The view then drops to the ground and a vehicle is heard starting as we now fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF