sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

an Extreme promo

Started by NBD, April 06, 2023, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.235.147
Date Posted:01/12/2009 2:46 AMCopy HTML

A late night out partying and back to the motel they go in Rosemont Illinois, just some small place, nothing fancy. Julie hops off the bike as Mack backs it up to the curb and shuts it off. He hops off now and they remove their helmets as they walk to the door. Mack pulls a key out opening it up and in they go shutting the door behind them. Julie looks a bit tipsy, kind of on the drunk side as Mack throws his jacket down on a chair, then sits on the bed taking his boots off. Julie drops her jacket and helmet and touches her head, then walks in front of Mack. She pushes him back on the bed and jumps on him in a straddle position, plays with his hair and kisses on him quick and kinda rough. Mack wraps his arms around her waist and takes it from her. Julie kneels up, then backs up off the bed stumbling some, but catching herself, then says.
"I'm gonna go in there."
She points to the bathroom and says.
"And when I get out, your in for some fun!"
She walks to the bathroom heading inside and closes the door. Mack just shakes his head and kicks off his boots, then unbuttons his shirt letting it hang open, letting his body breath. He lays back on the bed, arms up under his head and stares at the ceiling, then says.
"I get booked against the bottom of the roster this week, Taylor Johnson, a once promising young woman in SEF, she looked to take the place by storm, step up and be another great name that SEF has had the honor to work with, another great woman. SEF has had many, our greats were never about gender, just hard work and talent. I am the same Taylor, so on Extreme it's a fight and its one your not gonna be winning and maybe even coming back from. You have been running around here doing nothing, a glorified groupie and its time to send ya packing. I wish it wouldn't be so, but your facing Mack and your someone who needs to be cleaned up, to be weeded out and Mack does that better than anyone. So Chris Orton, sorry, but your girl ain't gonna be no more use to you. Ya shoulda had a talk to her, let her know how SEF is, told her to step up before ya get stepped on and have to step out. One by one I will weed the whole roster, Mack is the man of SEF and I earned the right to do that. Ya all gonna be measured in the following months and my expectations aren't high, but I hope I'm wrong and you better too. You especially Taylor cause your first, means you have less time to do something. Don't let yourself just get taken out, step up and fight, prove to me you're here to kick ass and kick my ass otherwise its all over."
He takes in a deep breath and sighs, then starts to sit up when the bathroom door opens up and in the doorway stands Julie in a silver, silk nightgown that is no gown, very short. Mack lays back down and Julie makes her way over crawling on the bed up along Mack's body. She teases biting at his crotch, then moves up kissing his stomach and chest, rubbing her hand on his chest hair. Julie gets on top of him moaning slightly, then kisses him and smiles. Mack puts his hands on her ass cheeks, rubs somewhat and Julie reaches over turning the light out now. Some moans are hear, kissing sounds and then the scene cuts out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF