sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Still Coping (Extreme RP 1: Cody Jericho)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 09:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.129
Date Posted:12/12/2010 7:22 PMCopy HTML

When the scene comes on the air it shows Cody at the gravesite where his friend is buried at, and he has the same sad look in his eyes. He isn't coping losing his friend very well, and he is facing Taylor Johnson. He isn't even concerned about facing her, but he can't stop the tears that have been falling from his eyes ever since he found out that his friend was in a car accident that he didn't make it. He looks at the camera, and starts talking.

Cody Jericho

I am not taking the fact that my friend didn't make it in the car accident very well, and it is still effecting me. I am getting in the ring with Taylor Johnson, and I thought I would be able to get in the ring to give my all during the match. It looks like I won't be able to do again, and that kills me cause I used to. I can't quite cope with losing my friend, and I won't take any time off cause when I am wrestling in the ring I am honoring his memory cause he used to wrestle with me in backyards for a long time. This is hard for me, and this Christmas is gonna be very hard for me cause he won't be here. I just can't say his name right now, but if I ever have time to actually cope then I will. I am still showing up to the arena anyway, and facing you Taylor. I don't want to disappoint any of you wonderful fans, and I appreiate all the letters, e-mails, comments on my Facebook, My Myspace and My Facebook pages as I read every single one of them. Taylor you will find out that pain has become my friend, and it is not something that I ever felt not like this cause I never lost anyone this close to me. You will the pain in my eyes, and what I do to you will be not of hurt as I won't be held responible for what I do to you cause right now the only thing that can keep the pain at bay is in the ring as I tried everything else it just won't work.

Cody places a red rose on the grave, and walks off as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF