sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Getting Revenge (Cody Jericho: Wildside 1)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 10:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.129
Date Posted:13/12/2010 11:13 PMCopy HTML

Cody is at the gravesite where his friend is buried at, and he isn't crying anymore. He is still sad, and this time something that he wasn't ready for. His friend showed up since he is indeed an angel after all, and they get talking.

Mike White

You know Cody you could have taking a few weeks off from SEF to cope with  my death, and I know you miss me. We are still best friends, and I will always be with you.

Cody Jericho

I couldn't ask for a weeks off cause I wanted to honor your memory in the way I know how, and I can't forget us wrestling in my backyard before I became a professional wrestler. I am facing Jayson Rage, and if he thinks I won't be focused for the match, then he is highly mistaken. I haven't forgotten what happened to me, and I will get my revenge. He is going against a guy that is ready to hurt him very badly, and I won't stop until he is left laying in a pool of his own blood.

Mike White

You do that Cody, and just remember the good times we had. You came so far, and I will always be with you I got to go now buddy.

Just like that Mike is gone, and Cody glares up at the camera as he talks again.

Cody Jericho

Jayson your not gonna like what I am gonna do to you, and I will get my revenge. You haven't faced this side of me, and when you step into the ring with me all that I am gonna be focusing on is taking you out cause you messed with the wrong man. You see I am not gonna be nice at all, and this time the rage that I feel will come out on you full force. You think I should have taking time off to cope with my friend's death, but I am not like that. Your dealing with a man that hasn't lost my temper at all, and I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget again.

Cody lays down a red rose on the grave, and walks to his car. He gets in, and leaves as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF