sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Hater's Only Fuels Our Fire To Burn Forever, Just As The Golden Gal Shines On

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 12, 2014, 11:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

A night to remember in Detroit for the surprise second show of XFW LIVE TV with a huge six person tag match for the US Triple Tag Team Championship. The Joe Louis Arena rocking hard that night with Taylor Andrews and Showtime alumni Matt Ward working with Matt's friend Heather Jackson to become the first ever Triple Tag Team Champions in SEF history. The Showtime is coming together good enough to take care of anyone in this entire company of SEF wrestlers. The Standard of Pro Wrestling has arrived and a fourth of that standard is hanging out in a small dressing leaning back on a sofa in her ring gear ready for The Showtime she rolls with to out wrestle everyone on the roster. Her belt representing her part of the US Triple Tag Team Champions laying on her lap as the Women's X Diva Title lays on the arm of the sofa, the gold glistening from the light above. Taylor's blonde hair almost shining like her golden bright eyes of lust for this business, a hunger to be number one at any cost, but a sexy smile showing us she having the blast of her life.

We did it, The Showtime marched to that ring and took out a band of hobos squashing their pipe dream of being champions in a pro wrestling organization. I was looking forward to capturing the XFW Heavyweight Championship come the St. Hater's Fight Night on March 17th, but when Mack announced the show in Detroit, I was just as excited to show up the so called competition. Heather may not be rolling with The Showtime, but the girl can wrestle and I look forward to seeing what she can bring when we battle for the only Women's Championship in SEF today. Her and I get to work side by side in defending our championship, so watch my back as I be watching yours. The Golden Gal is watching out for both you and Matt Ward cause I know very well how to work as a team, plus I am always learning what I can for singles competition. You know what were about though, so let's get ready for whatever team attempts to take what we have cause who knows when were gonna get anyone stepping up!?! Better to be ready instead of getting blindsided cause its how The Showtime makes sure SEF is their grounds to stomp around as much as they want. Come this time next week, your looking at the new XFW Champion and come Wrestle X you'll see me take the SEW Championship. Wouldn't be the first time I wore four titles and held each one better than most can hold one at a time. The Golden Goddess shines on night after night fueled by the hater's creating St. Hater's Fight Night cause this is for them, this is for all the fanatics. You hate what you cannot be, you hate what you are jealous of, you hate the best wrestlers in the world because we are arrogant enough to remind you who is the very best. We don't need no statistics in SEF to tell us were the best, at least I sure as hell don't and I know Mack could care less what number he is ranked. The fact is, we are the ones putting ourselves out there, delivering A plus matches every night we get booked, never dropping the ball or failing to pull the trigger like so many others. Matt and Simon get it, and they are working, so we shall see how great they can be!?! But rest assured, J X Cash, we have battled, we have bled, and it seems to me I had your number most of the time!?! I may have to come to Detroit more permanently sometime and see what else I can learn, but I'll be doing it as the XFW Heavyweight Champion, honey.

Taylor serious, but grinning lusciously as she places her Tag Title on the arm of the sofa, then reaches forward to a small table picking up a joint and a cheap purple lighter sparking up the bone. The Golden Gal leaning back and smokes up handing it this way clouding up the scene to a grey haze before it cuts out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF