sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Victimized(Extreme RP1)

Started by Athreiu, April 06, 2023, 12:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athreiu

Semetary                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:12/08/2009 7:06 PM
  • IP:70.178.178.46
Date Posted:13/10/2009 2:24 PMCopy HTML

Evidently the rantings of the deranged thing known as Athreiu have gotten to management and his debut match will be tomorrow evening. Joe Dumar, once a lowly referee turned Hardcore Icon will have the unenviable task of having to go up against the darkness. Athreiu, in preparation for such an event has gotten himself a brand new prey, a woman of middle age that was lost in the deep ghettos of the rural abyss of White Plains, New York. She had just gotten small items from a convenience store that Athreiu had been watching for days. He nows has a new mask to wear for Extreme....but however, onto more important matters. Extreme is perhaps the largest situation Athreiu has ever been in. It not only will be his debut in SEF, but his debut in wrestling all together. After years and years of the training taken in the deep jungles of Tibet, he will finally have a host for his anarchy...
Light now meets us as the journey begins deep inside of what looks to be a large drainage reservoir. Water rushes onward as one organism remains steady perched high above the whitewater. The thing wears his blackening skin mask as usual, along with a large cloak.
"I heard from a birdy that I was going to be taking part in the next SEF event. I was quite happy to hear such news because I have anticipated the hate coming for some time now. Joe Dumar is going to be the meat at which I ravage as I hear, a man that used to do nothing but count. Nobility comes from courage but does courage bring nobility? That could be debated and I sure do believe that Dumar has no nobility. He's a lowly, he made a career out of being maimed severely and getting up for more. Mr. Dumar, I feel so bad for you because you've had this false ideology for so long."
Athreiu finally moves, slowly standing from his kneel position. He walks along the long concrete water mass as he trails further away from view. Finally, turning back around in an instant that is quick as a cat.
"You've had this belief that you can withstand any pain and deal with it. I do see where you get this notion, you've only received the most obsolete torment. However, once I step through the slick ring ropes and stare you deep into your soul, the pain you feel will almost be instantaneous. You will buckle under my viciousness and you will beg and moan for sympathy. Of which you will never receive. I do not wish to defeat you Dumar, I wish to end you. I will be your Armageddon. I will be your Final Solution....I will be your reaper."
A hair-raising cackle begins forth from the throat of the beast. Afterwards, he looks deep into view.
"Each time I think of you Dumar, I think of infant destruction. Why, you ask? Because you have such a feeble and innocent mind for pain. Your idea of torture is such a grammar school afterthought because all that you have endured hasn't a notch close to the things I will do to your psyche. I plan to take you by the legs and split you quartering. I plan to take your nose and cut it from you to be used as a new necklace for myself. I am not a Innovator of Violence, I am a Messiah of Macabre something you can't wrap your inferior head around."
Athreiu begins to shake it's head in disgust. The aura around smells of complete pity for the subject in question. Dumar, a man that has been considered the Hardcore Innovator of SEF for so long is a speck on the map to Athreiu. Narcassism? Nay, confident hate.
"I love the idea of seeing you bleed from all orfaces. I smile at the thought of your bones snapping below me and even more tantalizing is the thought of dropping you on your head, ending your career. With one life ended, another begins as they say and what truer could be said about this situation Joe? Let us not kid ourselves, you've done all that someone of your very limited talent could do in wresling. You've lost to the best and the worst that was offered before you that is because you have no hope. No drive anymore do you? You can not and will not beat me because I do not look for victory, I look for Omega. I look for....ending you. This is not something that you can scoff at and walk away from. If you, and surely you will, see this I want you to begin your arrangements just in that off chance that I DO end you here in White Plains. I'd be a pity for your commoner family to have to starve out themselves just because you were so stubborn."
In an instant, Athreiu shoots a black liquid into view, ending all recognition of life.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF