sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(Joe Dumar promo for Extreme)

Started by Josh Dobbes, April 06, 2023, 12:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Dobbes

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.31.69
Date Posted:14/10/2009 6:09 PMCopy HTML

(So the new kid coming into SEF thinks he's the standard of violence, Athreiu is his name, he believes that Joe has seen no real
violence ever in his life. He also believes Joe has been the standard of hardcore in SEF, boy does he need to do better research on SEF. That's for another time though, for now its time to hear What Joe has to say regarding his opponents comments on their match. We find the Messiah of Violence in the back of the Westchester County Center and he's pacing side to side, just a few steps in each direction, hands up in front of his chest with fingers touching and eyes to the floor. He stops in about thirty seconds and slowly faces the camera, his eyes slowly come up and lock into our view of him, his face a scowl.)
Joe Dumar: Athreiu, you have a lot to learn in and about SEF and I suppose maybe I should take it upon myself to teach you, but will I is something I'm not sure I want to do. I tried it earlier this year and things went very badfor that kid. We went back and forth in hardcore battles, we bled and felt close to death and in the end he ended up wishing he was dead because he was paralyzed. It took a lot for me to step back in the ring because well I want to hurt people in the ring, I don't wish that kind of life on them, being a vegetable. I ain't some caring, soft hearted pansy, I just don't like seeing a fellow brother of the business go down like that.
(His scowl fades, but his expression is still none to pleasant.)
Joe Dumar: Call me what you like Athreiu, it only proves your ignorance to get to know me instead of pass fallse judgement. I don't know you at all, so what should I say, you have no place in this business, that ya shouldn't be entering a ring, that your not near hardcore enough? Nah man, that ain't me, I go into the match expecting the unexpected and sometimes I win, but hey, I do lose a lot as well. My career started here as ref yes, so what?! I grew to love the ring and craved being one the side, so I worked with guys on the roster and made the switch and I have no regret despite what happened earlier this year. I put over everyone in the beggining because I had to start somewhere, I had no niche, nothing, just passion and that still holds true! I ain't a great wrestling technician and I don't move fast, but I found my niche to be the pain I can take. You question that of me Athreiu, I question my threshold and think I have no idea what real pain is.
(He shakes his head slowly side to side as if saying no and gives a slight chuckle, then smirks with evil.)
Joe Dumar: Don't worry, I will show how well I know pain, I'll guarantee you that there is no pain you can inflict on me that I cannot take and I'll stake anything you want me to on it, my career, my life, well, there one in the same, but you get the drift. I'm not gonna back down and play into your mind fuck bullshit, I'm not gonna dig myself deep into a world of hurt I can't take, I'm gonna step in that ring with you Athreiu and you are gonna step in with me!
(His eyes grow wide and his expression a angry sneer, a psychotic one.)
Joe Dumar: Winning means nothing tonight, not for me that is and if you want to survive it better mean nothing to you. I'm not here to win, I don't care if I lose, I'm here to simply teach you a lesson, just a lesson, don't pass false judgement. As for after this, we'll see, but like I said, I'm back for bigger things than to teach some young punk how it is around here, a real hardcore wrestling company unlike many posers today. Blood will flow tonight Athreiu, it will flow fast and thick, we'll both feel this match tomorrow, in every bone we have!
(He rocks backwards and stretches his arms into the crucifix pose, then steps forward and swings his arms forward grabbing the camera. Joe raises it up and looks up into the view all psychotic.)
Joe Dumar: YOU DON"T SHIT ABOUT BEING VIOLENT!!!!
(He whips the camera around to the wall smashing it and the view goe sto static, then fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF