sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(Bill Roberts promo for Extreme)

Started by Bill Roberts, April 06, 2023, 12:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Roberts

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.31.69
Date Posted:14/10/2009 10:23 PMCopy HTML

"Its late on Wednesday and that means Extreme brought to ya all by SEF and that means you all get to witness the future of this
company finally headline like he should!"
(That's what Bill Roberts speaks out from in front of the typical SEF promo spot dressed in his ring pants, glasses, and no shirt. He smirks and flicks his hair around a little.)
Bill Roberts: I'm kind of the odd man out here you may think because while my partner Minoru faces a challenger to his International Title and my other partner the World Champ Nick Torres faces his two opponents I have no real tie to this except my tag team alliance to Minoru. Now yea, me and the guy are friends, were good as a team, but he's a singles champ and I want singles gold as well even if I had to go through him to get it!
(He looks serious now as he removes his glasses holding them by his side, his eyes show the determination.)
Bill Roberts: I spent too many years in SEF wasting my talent playing a joke of a wrestler, giving everyone someone to hate and laugh at it. Now I am in it to shine bright and shoot as far as I can which I believe everyone will find out is an unlimited distance. Tonight I am in the main event and well it is shared with six other men you can bet on me stealing all their thunder. I'm gonna be the next top star around here. Make no mistake about it though, I want to win to make my impact, I want the win and I will take it. World Champ and his contenders on top now, look out for me boys cause Bill Roberts-
(He stops as Nick Torres moves into the view holding his title and puts an arm around Roberts shoulders. He points to the other side where Grand Minoru stands wearing his title.)
Nick Torres: Look kid, I get you, I understand you, and I hope you do exactly what you say, but I also hope your ready to go out there and win this as a team because that's the only way were gonna win a tag team match.
(Torres stands a foot away now and Roberts looks at each man, then at Torres.)
Bill Roberts: Oh yea, I am down with working as a team, Minoru knows I am and I assure you that I am! I just want to outshine ya brother, you and everyone else in the match and on the card, tonight is the night Bill Roberts steps up!
Nick Torres: No problem with that, maybe when I get down with Brooks and Orton it'll be me and you for this strap?!
(Roberts just grins and Torres does the same, then each raises a fist and knocks them together in respect before backing out of view which now fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF