sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I will take what's mine!(Extreme Rp1)

Started by midnight, April 06, 2023, 01:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.188.190.67
Date Posted:02/11/2009 3:05 PMCopy HTML

Triple Threat Match
Winner Gets An International Title Shot Next Week
Jordan Helmsley v. Athreiu v. Bethany Sorrow

Bethany had just arrived at the arena,dressed in her usual outfit and ready to fight. Bethany had left Megan back in Little Rock so she can get some training for her match against Taylor Johnson, the woman who Bethany beat two weeks ago. Bethany walked through the hallway when Smokey McWeed approached her,asking for an interview. Bethany stops,looks him up and down and then suddenly grabs him by the throat,lifting him up in the air slightly before speaking.

BKS: Listen here druggie. If you come near me smelling like you just smoked weed again, I will not hesitate to shove that bong up your ass so far, that it will take you months to shit out the glass from your ass. Got it asshole?

Smokey: Y..Y..Y..Yeess.

BKS: Good! Now get on with the interview, and quickly. I have a match to get ready for.

Bethany released Smokey from his grasp, and he fell to the ground with a slight thud before slowly getting up,rubbing his throat and speaking.

Smokey: Miss Sorrow, your going to be facing off against Athrieu and Jordan Helmsley. What is your thoughts on your opponent, and do you think you stand a chance of being number one contender to the International title?

Bethany glares at him in a mean tone,which caused Smokey to slink down some as Bethany answered.

BKS: Stand a chance? Please. I know I will beat those two chumps with ease at Extreme. You have some wannabe rip off of Abyss,claiming he is dark and mysterious and can hurt people, and some dude who thinks he is related to Paul Levesque aka Triple H. I find it funny that when I checked on the family line for Triple H, the only siblings he truly has is Lynn. So for him to go around and claim he is Triple H's brother is appalling. As far as his so called title reign as WWENG09 tag championship,(scoffs) nothing more then a paper champion if that. But we all know these two are scared of me. They are scared of the fact I will not only beat them, but embarrass them in front of all these fans, a risk to great for them. That is why they aren't around. And if they are around and don't show up in the ring..then that means they lucked out, because I am going to win the match, go on to take the title away from whoever is the champion. And that..is FACT!

Bethany walks out of scene as Smokey runs off ,knowing that now he is scared of Bethany.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF