sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF's Next International Champion(EXTREME Rp1)

Started by midnight, April 06, 2023, 01:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.209.52.8
Date Posted:12/11/2009 12:24 AMCopy HTML

That's right folks. Bethany Sorrow has went through and destroyed her opponents,like she said she would. Now she has SVD,an RVD/Jeff Hardy reject to take out before she captures the SEF International title. The thing is folks,SVD was trying to get up with the Diva of Death herself, but failed like he fails in his career. Bethany knows that she can beat this reject with ease and plans to put him out of his misery so the fans can no longer be tormented by the likes of a washed up reject who thinks he is Jeff Hardy and RVD. Bethany realizes that beating SVD or STD as she likes to refer to him, as a bump in the road to glory as the new champion. We catch Bethany already in the ring,ready to speak about her opponent. Let's see what she has to say.

BKS: SVD...you really think you can compete with the baddest bitch in SEF? I think not. You can't hold a candle to the talent I have next to the washed up talent you used to have. You are small time compared to what I am about to become. The SEF International Champion..or should I say Championess. You have no clue what you have in front of you. I am the Diva of Death...the Axe Murderess...Devil Doll..and now your worst FUCKING nightmare! Don't try to think you have the advantage over me because, frankly little man...you are nothing more then a RVD..Jeff Hardy reject. I do not know how you got into this business but they told you lies about your talent. But don't worry...your career comes to a halt after I defeat you and take the one thing you will never EVER get.

Boos get louder and everyone chants"Shut the hell up" over and over. Bethany just smirks as she continues.

BKS: Chant that all you want. I do not give a damn what you people think. What I care about is the title that will go around my waist next week. And after I capture the SEF International title..you people will have no choice but to recognize who the true talent is in SEF.

Bethany throws the mic down and lifts up her arms as he music plays before the sold out crowd. Bethany slides out of the ring and to the backstage where she disappears out of sight as the scene fades out.

TBC BY ME,MIDNIGHT OR MEGAN ONLY!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF