sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Maegan Extreme 192 promo 1.5

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 08:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:03/12/2010 1:25 AMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further! We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all! This is your first and only warning!
|| Foxy|| {{Maegan Fox-Silva}} || Foxy||

{{{Maegan stretches out and yawns as she suns herself on a deck.}

Maegan:"You know Lacey, we are a lot alike!  A lot of people would claim that despite both of us being hot, neither of us tend to listen well and we both tend to bring up the past a lot.  Except I know what match I am in and when those matches are happening.  So despite that we had similar beginings, even went to school together, {rolls her eyes} moving on, the point is that on Saturday Night Special edition #5 you and I are going to have another of our classic battles.  Since you've been gone I notice that I've knocked a little sense out of you.  See, The Kindred or the Legacy, whatever has split up and we are trying to go our seperate ways.  Of course Justin & my brother, Matt are a tag team who jumped at the shot to be the SEF tag champs going up againist Thrash and Slash.  Gracie and I split as she abandoned me to The New Bitches beating me down in a three on one situation where poor Shane Jericho couldn't even help!  Why?  It seems Rage has twisted her thinking around, but I don't care.  If I choose to stay in SEF it will mean that I am on my own and that's fine by me because it gives me a chance to show the world that I can function on my own!  As you can see I have advanced into yet another round to determine a new Intercontiental Champion.  Unfortunately, I have to face my very own twin brother, Matthew.  I know he has already decided to count me out.  I know he'd better not be telling me that my place is in the kitchen!"

{she sits up, then props her head up on her knee}

"You know, Matt, Dad never let me use the I'm a girl excuse after years of being a tom boy and wanting to learn the exact same way that he was training you and Justin.  It's why I wanted to come back to SEF.  After seeing all of the great things that women have been able to accomplish here againist men?  Especially men who were bigger than them?  That's a factor I will have to consider once I beat you.  Troy Storms is a big dude.  It's a heck of a mountain to have to level, a task I'm not sure that I am up to, but give up is not really in my vocabulary.  I know some people, especially you, Lacey are going to call me a quitter but at least I am trying to settle scores and keeping my scheduled opponents straight.  First, I take care of you on Saturday Night Special.  Then I wrestle Matt on Extreme and if I am lucky, I'll be able to tackle Troy Storms to win the SEF IC title.  Since I know that you are going to watch this Lacey, in an attempt to settle things like I said, your call sheet must be a wish list of a match that you would like to see happen.  Your match on Extreme 192 is Oktober Summers, a bitch I will have to deal with before my time in SEF is up, Jericho, and Taylor Johnson.  Taylor Johnson the Upset Princess, ok Lacey?  Different blond Canadian!  Not me!  She's not even from our province.  She's from Ontario where we are from Alberta.  {she starts to stand up, but sits back down and looks back at the camera} You know Midnight, I don't know what the hell I did to you so I doubt that I am the target that you are looking for.  However, you'll get your's eventually.  Maybe on an Extreme after the IC tournament is completed.  Right now I have to keep my eyes on the prize.  In SEF its the IC title.  In FFE it's the hw title.  {something beeps &she reaches over to check her phone} Speaking of which it's time to hit the gym.  Ash is going to teach me more MMA.  He's actually much happier now that he is focusing on one sport and is undefeated when he can lock on the Phantom Fate."

{she steps out of camera range a few minutes and comes back dressed in a different outfit prepared to hit the gym with a more serious look on her face.}

"Lacey, I reccomend that you stop turning tricks in Orton's bed & get him dressed & in the ring to help you knock some of that ring rust off.  Stop seeing me in every blond Canadian chick that you could possibly run across in SEF and FFE!  After Saturday Night Special, I'm considering the chapter of our feud in FFE over!  Where it may go in SEF, well, whatever.  I know that you have Dusty up your ass like an infected hemoroid so yeah, if I need help, well...."

{she smiles as someone comes into focus to stand next to her}

"We all have friends.....it's just sometimes our friends have stronger back up than a washed up former marine with his head up his ass."
Envy is Ignorance...Imitation is Suicide. Now stealing on the other hand is illegal, do so don't do it. If you want a layout from Self Centered order one from her at Faceless Designs.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF