sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Who Really Cares Who I Face ... I'm Gonna Win Anyways - Extreme rp2

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 04, 2023, 08:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:05/12/2010 3:25 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
Who Really Cares Who I Face?vs Oktober Summers, Cody Jericho & Taylor JohnsonChris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly FoxesTV Champion x1, International Champion x1ah shoot all I can say is sorry ... baby brain kicking in and I totally ballsed up .. my bad peeps

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens showing Lacey Daniels and Chris Orton sitting on the sofa. Chris is teasing Lacey as she's giggles.

CO: I can't believe that you really thought you were facing Maegan Fox twice! I mean I know you've been out of things for a couple of weeks but really did you hit your head that hard?

Lacey swipes at Chris who grins as he bats her hand away.

LD: Jeez cut me some slack huh babe ... I just read the call sheets as we dashed out the door and forgot to bring a copy with us is all. I guess I just focussed on the person who I consider to be the biggest challenge and it sure as shit wasn't some nobody called Taylor Anderson ... wait, did I get that right?

Chris laughs as Lacey holds her finger up to her mouth a la Austin Powers before she cracks up.

LD: Who the fuck is Taylor Anderson anyways ... shitfire they must really be a nobody if I can remember Cody Jericho before them!

Both Chris and Lacey laugh again.

LD: So I guess it really is going to be even more of a cakewalk back to getting the shot at regaining my title. Hell babe ... and to think that you thought I might have been overdoing things coming back and pulling double duty on Wildfire and Extreme on my first full weeks return ... after seeing what that skank Oktober had to say for herself and listening to Cody .. gotta be honest ... it fills me with ... confidence!! These three asswipes have no idea what they've let themselves in for ... as if they could stand in my way of becoming International champion again! I'm gonna enjoy showing them how a real contender rolls ... and as for Cody underestimating me ... big mistake, huge!

Chris interupts her.

CO: As big as mixing up your opponents?

Lacey shakes her head and grins at him.

LD: You just ain't gonna let it go are ya?

Chris laughs and pulls her closer.

CO: Why don't you give me something to help me forget?

Lacey smiles as she moves her mouth up to his but pauses just before their lips touch.

LD: Oh I think I could manage that ...

Scene fades to black

End of rp2

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF