sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Matt Fox Extreme 194 promo 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:12/12/2010 3:21 PMCopy HTML

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X
M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{Matt is outside of his home in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  He's wearing a black leather jacket, jeans, black hoodie, scarf, gloves, sunglasses, and an Oilers knit cap pulled down over his ears.  He's watching his daughter or what we hope is his daughter dressed in a pink snow suit, pink snow boots, pink gloves, and playing in the snow.  We hear the sound of tires crunching on the snow.  The camera crew looks at him like he's crazy for the two of them to be out in a tempature of 7 degrees and winds up to nine miles an hour.}

Matt:"Alright, Katie, the camera crew is here.  Let's go inside.  Mum has some hot cocoa on!  {the little girl trudges through the snow and we can see a little bit of face and some blond pigtails as she rushes in.  Matt shakes hands with the crew and waves them in} "Come on, we got a fire and some coffee inside."

{Matt leads them into a foyer and we see Sara pulling the thick winter wear off of the little girl.  A cute little blond emerges from the blinding pink snow gear.  Sara then takes her by the hand and leads her down the hall to the kitchen and out of sight of the camera crew.  When we turn back to Matt he's hung up his leather jacket and is wearing a Team FFE Hockey Jersey with a black hoodie peeking out from underneath.  He gestures into the family room where a white Christmas tree is twinkling with blue and white decorations and a blue & white star on top.  There is a huge fire place with a fire burning.  He pulls back the grate and tosses another log in.  We then turn to see that beneath the snow gear is Samantha.  She sits across from Matt on one of the couches as the crew sets up behind her}

Samantha:"So you survived to the final round of the Intercontiental title tournament but now you have to face the big man, Troy Storms."

Matt Fox:"He is the biggest challenge that I have faced since I returned to SEF.  He maybe the biggest challenge I ever face because if I cannot give Troy a good fight then I'll never earn the status it takes to face someone like Mack or even that smug little prick Rick Reynolds because whether we like it or not, Reynolds is the heavyweight champ.  It's a challenge I'd like to face eventually but, {he chuckles} I'm getting a little off track.  I need to focus on the fact that Troy Storms is bigger and more experienced than I am.  He showed that he is determined all through this tournament, but I am determined too.  For what Storms has in experience, I hope to counter in speed."

Samantha:"Are you saying you hope to run around him and make him wear himself out?"

{She looks as if he's lost his mind}

Matt:"Of course not!  If I tried that he'd just knock my head off with a big boot or a stiff clothesline.  He would probably even expect that because it is a rookie move.  I am still young and I haven't proven myself to SEF but I do know enough to know that he'd probably expect the unexpected."

{Sara comes in with a tray containing coffee cups, small ceramic cup with a spout for cream, a small cup with a tiny spoon for sugar}

Sara:"Hey Sam, want some coffee?"

{She pours Matt a mug of black coffee and hands it to him.  Sam helps herself.  Matt glances up, winks}

Matt:"Thanks, babe."

{She winks back before leaving the rim.  Sam takes a sip and then turns back to Matt}

Samantha:"Sounds as if you are psyching yourself already about being booked to wrestle someone like Troy Storms."

Matt Fox:"Maybe, but at least I have an idea of what to expect since I saw him shut down so many people to get this far.  The only thing I know for sure is that I'll get an education whether or not I get an ass kicking."

..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF