sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

'Drop Dead Sexy!' [Extreme #196]

Started by Angelyn Williams, October 04, 2023, 10:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelyn Williams

dance_all_night                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/11/2010 4:42 AM
  • IP:64.187.68.50
Date Posted:03/01/2011 6:56 PMCopy HTML

For those of you who have weak stomachs or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further! We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all! This is your first and only warning.

aw.png
|| Entitled ~ "Drop Dead Sexy!" ||  Used/Abused ~ Angelyn Williams, Mr. Bones, Oktober Summers, and David Gonzales/Angelyn Williams ||  Music Inspiration ~ NA || Next Match ~ Angelyn Williams vs. Oktober Summers vs. Mr. Bones vs. David Gonzales ||  MComments ~ Trying something new, I guess. Sorry it sucks, haven't been in a roleplaying mood lately. :(|| Continued By ~ Me.||
God created the heavens and the earth, and in doing so, God was very pleased with his work but he noticed something was missing. God then created animals, and spread them across the earth. He was again, very pleased with his work but something was still missing. After a while, pondering what else was missing, God created Adam and Eve who then had children. Thus man was born, and hell began to break loose.

Man had the power, just like God to create and mold things, to make it better or worse, depending on the situation. In this particular situation, man created a ring that is known to most people as the "squared circle", and this is where people unleash hell on one another just because someone stole their man or just for the sake of beating someone to a bloody pulp, without being punished. Many people across the world take action in watching and enjoying the brutal beat down between two chicks or two men beating the holy crap out of each other, or there are some that love being apart of the action and destroying their opponents for whatever reason it may be. This is where our story unfolds, and a new chapter begins for the career of Angelyn Williams.

Angelyn Williams - a name most people don't recognize. The reason being is because Angelyn Williams as a professional wrestler, has yet to make a name for herself. She's been in several companies over the past few months, had a blast, won and lost a few matches, and has always come shy of being championship material. Angelyn's still a rookie in her eyes and in the eyes of others but that was perfectly fine with her. She's not in a hurry to win a championship, oh no. She just wants to have fun, and to one day have the spotlight on her for once.

Her dreams of being in the spotlight, might have come true. She just recently signed with another company by the name of Showstoppa's Extreme Federation. It was a unique name, and the talent was amazing or so Angelyn heard from a reliable source that will not be mentioned. In Showstoppa's Extreme Federation, Angelyn Williams will be participating in her debut match against three talented and athletic wrestlers.

Our scene opens in the parking lot. It's silent, and cold. The camera man tries not to shake, but finds himself shivering and the camera begins to shake as well. He dressed in warm clothing, and even wore gloves on his hands but being winter, it was freezing and it was almost pitch black outside. The audience and the people watching from home, continued to stare at the screen, wandering what was going to happen. They knew Showstoppa's Extreme Federation wasn't giving them an update on the weather outside. Something was about to happen, right?

Out of no where, an object was flying towards the camera. It was white, and it was shaped like a ball. The camera man dodged the white bullet, and titled the camera down to reveal the flying object was none other than.. you guessed it - a snowball. The camera was now titled up, and the camera man was scanning the area but no one was around. From a distance, giggling could be heard and another snow ball was flying at the camera man. He again dodged it, and began to search the area to find a short blond haired woman who was crouched down, giggling. She stood to a vertical base and smiled warmly at the camera man as she continued to giggle to herself. Her cheeks were rosy red, and the tip of her nose was even red. She was also dressed in warm clothing; a leather jacket, black gloves, tight denim jeans, and combat boots.

A commercial break took place, and the scene took place inside a locker room. The same blond haired woman from outside came out from the bathroom, wearing a short cutoff tank top that revealed her cleavage as well as her belly button, and a mini skirt with fishnet stockings, and the same pair of combat boots from earlier. A mixed reaction erupted in the arena and the woman smiled, biting her lower lip as she slowly strutted over to the couch before she sat down, crossing her legs. She placed her hands on her lap, and looked up at the camera. There was so much she wanted to say, but so little time.

"Hey everyone." She waved at the camera, smiling. "It's Angelyn Williams, the newest edition to Showstoppa's Extreme Federation, and I must say; it's great to be here! For quite some time now, I've been checking out the talent of Showstoppa's Extreme Federation before I signed, and I'm impressed. There are so many talented and athletic wrestlers here, like my three opponents for tonight. Oktober Summers - I've heard her name mentioned a couple of times, but I've never seen her in action. I heard she was a champion, and if that's true, I'm going to have my hands full."

Angelyn giggled, still smiling warmly at the camera. "Mr. Bones - who has a very unique name, but I'm sure he's a very impressive competitor. I also heard he had a few championships in his wrestling career, and he was also victorious in his match last week. Congratulations, Mr. Bones. Now onto my last opponent for tonight, and I must say, I can't wait to get into the squared circle with him." Angelyn smiled sheepishly at the camera. She didn't research her opponents or anything, she just heard about Mr. Bones and Oktober Summers being champions and she also heard Mr. Bones won his match last week but she did happen to see a poster of David Gonzales, and Angelyn was in awe.

"David Gonzales - he probably has women throwing themselves at him on a daily basis, and could you honestly blame them? He's a cutie! Drop dead sexy describes him perfectly, and I'm sure he's quite the triple threat. He's very good looking, I'm sure he's also very talented in the ring, and he'd probably make a great champion." Angelyn was literally drooling over this David guy, and why wouldn't she be? He was.. really hot, and that's what girls did over really hot guys, right? They drooled and imagined having a guy like that, some day..

Anyways, Angelyn was still drooling over how incredibly hot this guy was before she finally snapped back into reality, still smiling sheepishly at the camera. "Good luck Oktober Summers, Mr. Bones, and David Gonzales. I can't wait to step into the ring with you three later tonight. Especially you, David." She chuckled as she winked at the camera. She knew she didn't stand a chance of getting any attention from David, but it didn't hurt to try. The scene faded as Angelyn stood to her feet, blowing a kiss at the camera..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the above banner? It was made for me by BloodPassion. She makes banners/layouts/HTML. So what are you waiting for? Go request from her!
button1.png image by BloodPassion
sεℓƒ cεитεяε Go ahead and take this. It just proves how pathetic and petty you are for not taking the two minutes it takes to order one from me at Faceless Designs. No threats are going to be given, use your common sense!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF