sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

viper gives xecutioner a match and steph speaks about summerslam - 8/24/02

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 27, 2022, 09:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

As the crowd is filing into the arena getting ready for tonights show, a blue light falls over the arena and The Unforgiven hits! After the first few guitar riffs, it cuts out and "If" hits as purple lights begins to flash throughout the arena and stephanie mcmahon walks out on stage with viper who stands right behind her, draping his arm over her shoulder! Steph holds up her hands as the crowd cheers them on, then they walk on down the ramp and get in the ring with viper holding the ropes for steph! Once in the ring, viper stands behind steph again, holding up his hand in a fist and holding his other arm around stephs waist as she holds up her hands! Once the music dies down and the crowd settles down a little, viper grabs a mic and says!

Viper: Alright, first off, I gotta say, how the hell is everyone doing tonight? Getting ready for summerslam?

(crowd cheers)

Viper: Now then, on to business! Earlier on we all saw the debut of this guy called the xecutioner and he wanted a challenger from anyone! Well, xecutioner, problem solved, next week on smackdown you will face svd in an inferno match! But also, since you and james matchett are partners and all, heres another stip! If you win, you and james will go on to sacrifice in a #1 contenders match for the tag titles!

(crowd cheers)

Viper: So to both of ya, good luck and get ready, cause this ain't the small time, this here is the big leagues and ya best impress me! Now enough about that! Tonight my lovely lil girl here, stephanie has herself a match and if she wins, she is in the womens title match at summerslam, so without further ado, I will now hand this mic over to the beautiful and sweet owner of sef, so she can say what she has to say!

The crowd cheers as viper gently hands steph the mic and stands close to her, right behind her protecting her, making sure no one can do anything as steph holds the mic up ready to speak!

Liz

*Stephanie takes the mic from Viper and speaks her mind.*

Stephanie:
I am so sick and tired of having to prove myself worthy to carry the SEF Women's title! I think that I have to kick someone's ass to prove it to everyone that I, STEPHANIE MCMAHON, AM WORTHY TO CARRY THE SEF TITLE! SO THEREFORE, AT SUMMERSLAM, I WILL BECOME SEF WOMEN'S CHAMPION ONCE AGAIN AND I WILL CARRY THAT TITLE WITH SUCH HONOR AND SUCH DIGNATY THAT THE FANS WILL LOVE ME MORE THAN THEY DO!

*Viper looks at Stephanie with concern and smiles knowing that she's a little bit cocky.*

Stephanie:
So Lita, be prepared to lose your presious title to a woman that will in fact take that title and carry it with honor and dignaty. But In the state of physical health that I am in, I seriously doubt that I will win though. In case that I should win the SEF Women's title, Lita you will become the first women to recicive a title shot on Smackdown.

JR:
What is she doing? She's giving Lita a title shot on Smackdown if she wins?!

King:
Yea, I think that's the honorable thing to do!

*The cameras go back to the ring and focus on Stephanie who has her "bodygaurd" beside her.*

Stephanie:
So therefore, Terri Runnels and Ashanti be prepare for an ass kicking that have not EVER gotten! Now HIT MY MUSIC DAMN IT!

*"If" hits as Stephanie and Viper get out of the ring. They walk backstage and go to their office. Viper looks at Stephanie concerned.*

Viper:
You are too tense, baby. I think that you need to relax.

Stephanie:
How can I do that when I want to have that title?

Viper:
I think I know how.

*Viper takes Stephanie to the bedroom and locks the door. Viper then lays Stephanie down as they begin kissing each other very wildly now, tearing their clothes off. Then all of a sudden, moans are heard. The shadows only reveal that Viper giving her what she "deserves".........................

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF