sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

DX arrives in style - 2002

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 27, 2022, 09:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The arena p/l is pretty much empty, all but the sef trucks for the ring crew and officials! A faint, roaring sound is heard in the distance which gets louder and louder, then two decked out, custom built motorcycles are seen driving into the p/l with dx symbols on the sides! They park near the arena entrance, leaving their bikes running and its of course, viper on one bike with stephanie on the back holding his waist tightly and mack on the other bike by himself, all three deassed in full leather! Viper and mack looks at each other and viper says!
Viper: Hey man, lets just go all the way in, me and steph gotta say a lil something right now!
Mack: Alright man, lets go!
Viper then takes off on his bike with steph still holding him as mack follows them into the arena!

Break It Down hits as green pyro shoots off and Viper comes riding out on stage on his bike with steph on the back and mack pulls up next to him as the crowd goes wild for them! They rev their bikes a lil, then viper heads down the ramp cricling the ring with mack behind him! Once they circle the ring, they park their bikes at the bottom of the ramp next to each other and all three of them climb into the ring, viper of course holding the ropes for his lovely young, soon to be wife! Viper then stands behind steph, as mack slides between both their legs and they do the dx chops as steph holds up her arms and the crowd continues cheering for them! Viper then grabs a mic and puts his arm around steph as mack unzips his leather jacket to reveal his world title and tag title which he unstraps and slings over his shoulder, then leans back in the t/b as viper speaks!
Viper: Well now, what a way to kick off the day with dx riding on out to this ring in style like only we can! I mean hell, anyone can ride a bike, but no one can bring what we can bring! Now before I say what I came out here for, I gotta comment on my boy here, mack!
(crowd cheers)
Viper: Mack, mack, mack, you son of a bitch! Man that match last night, damn you showed 'em! You proved who the real showstoppa is, so from myself to you, friend to friend, good job man and I am glad to have you in sef! Couldn't ask for a greater friend or hell for that matter a better champ than you!
(crowd cheers)
Mack: Well thanks man!
Viper: No prob bro! Ok, now that, that shit is out of the way, me and steph got ourselves a lil ol' announcement to make concerning september the twenty second at unforgiven, our weddibg date! What it is, is we will be announcing the best man and the maid of honor tonight! Now, being a true gentlemen and a scholar(grins), steph, my beautiful, blushing, bride, why don't you tell everyone who the maid of honor is first?
Viper hands steph the mic, then wraps his hands around her waist and begins kissing her neck, waiting for her to speak from her beautiful lips!

~TBC By Stephanie~

Liz

*Stephanie shrugs off Viper with a playful shrug and raises the mic her mouth to speak.*

Stephanie:
Well, Viper you have put me on the spot yet again in our relationship!

*The crowd pops and laughs with DX after she says what she did.*

Stephanie:
And yes ladies in the back, I have chose my maid of honor. And I wanted to have two maid of honors....Well...not quite two maid of honors....I want a maid of honor and a matron of honor. My MAID of honor is no other than............LITA!

JR:
Lita is Stephanie's Maid of honor!

KING:
That's so kind of Stephanie to let Lita be her maid of honor considering their past.

*The camera shows Stephanie beaming with happiness after she made that annoncement. And she raises her mic to speak.*

Stephanie:
And my matron of honor is no other than..........my mom, Linda McMahon.

*TBC by Viper ONLY*

Taylor Andrews

Steph hands the mic back to viper who takes it and says!
Viper: Well now, that was very nice! Now on to my announcement of my best man! Many of ya all have probably guessed it by now and yea, it is of course none other than my best friend, my boy, and the current world champ, daddy mack
(crowd cheers)
Viper: Now before I let him say a few words, I got a one more thing to announce, to you stephanie! Now, I know you were wondering who are wondering who will walk you down the aisle, but babe, don't worry one bit about that, cause I have it all planned out!
Viper steps close to steph and raises her chin up in his hand, then continues speaking!
Viper: Ok babe, please don't worry! Your man has everything under control! Come unforgiven, you will have the best day of your life!
Steph just smiles at him as viper lowers the mic and they wrap their arms around each other and kiss for what seem like an eternity as the crowd cheers for them! Once they stop, viper keeps his arm around steph and tosses the mic to mack letting him say a few words!

Daddy Mack

As viper and steph are holding each other, mack raises the mic and says!

Mack: So I am the best man! Well I kinda figured that, after all I am always the best man for the job!

(crowd cheers)

Mack: But seriously, viper, steph, it would truly be an honor to be at your wedding and I would love nothing more than to be your best man viper! Now though, hows a bout ya let be in charge of teh reception and all!

Mack just grins as viper and steph laugh a lil and say yea what the hell!

Mack: Alright sweet, after unforgiven then, were all gonna have a good ol' time and rocky, your great, but I'm the champ for a reason!

The crowd cheers as mack throws down the mic and Break It Down hits! Viper stands behind steph as mack slides in between their legs and he and viper do crotch chops in front of steph as she raises her hands in the air! They then leave the ring and hop on their bikes, riding up the ramp going b/s as the crowd gives them a tremendous ovation!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF