sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Viper's Comeback reply - 2002

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 27, 2022, 09:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Lita and trish stratus are seen standing in the hall, talking with each other, both with their titles around their waists and over their shoulders! As they continue talking, a man quietly walks up behind them, the same man that was seen earlier, still dressed the same way! Once he gets right up to them, they feel and eerie presence and turn around really quick, then back a little looking scared!
Lita: Who are you?
The man just stands there, staring, with his ice cold eyes locked on lita, then as they both try backing away, he reaches out and slams lita o the wall holding her by the throat enough to keep her in place, but not hard enough to hurt her! He looks at trish and motions her to, which she does very quickly! The an then turns to lita who says!
Lita: What the hell do you want? Let me go!
Man: Shut up! I heard what you had to say about viper! How he was not good for this place and you like the fact that he was forced out!
Lita: So you are viper!
Man: Did I say that? No! Maybe I am viper, but maybe I ain't! Just remember one thing, all I have to do is squeeze and there will be nothing left of you! You have no idea what viper did to help this place become what it is today, but by no means did he do that alone!
Lita: So what, leave me alone!
Man: Oh, I will, but just remember why you even have a job in the sef, why there is even a sef to this day!
The man lets go of lita and she steps back holding her throat!
Man: Now get the hell out of my way and go play with your friend!
Lita stares at the man, then runs off down the hall! The man watches her run off and disappears into a l/r, then just walks down the in the opposite direction, till he comes upon stephanie mcmahons office! He stares at the nameplate for a few minutes, not taking his eyes off it! He starts for the doorknob, hesitates a little, but opens the door, walks in, then closes the door! Stephanie looks up from her desk with a confused look! They both just look at each other, then steph says!
Steph: Is it you viper?
The man says nothing, but looks to take his maks off, but doesn't, he can't! Steph gets up and walks around her desk, standing in front of him! She looks into his eyes, staring deeply, then says!
Steph: It is you! Please take off the mask!
The man just nods his head no! Steph reaches up to take it off for him, but he holds his back, trying to stop her!
Steph: Please don't ok, it will be fine!
She continues to get the mask off, reaching around and undoing the straps, then takes the mask off revealing viper, but with a scar, not a big one, but a noticeable scar on his left cheek, right by his ear! The scar is about five inches long and two inches wide and looks to be from a from a burn! Steph looks at him with a sad look and says!
Steph: Oh my god! What happened?
Viper: I can't!
Steph lays the mask on her desk and brushes vipers hair from his face, rubs the scar hoping to make him feel better!
Steph: Please, you can tell me anything!
Viper looks down away from steph, then turns back to her, with a tear rolling down his cheek, looking into her beautiful ice blue eyes and says!
Viper: My mother.....................she's gone! She died in a fire! My house in london that my grandfather built caught on fire and she was trapped inside! I tried saving her, I ran back in, but by the time I got her out, it was to late!
Steph: Oh, I'm so sorry!
Steph begins to cry a little and hugs viper who just stands there, then slowly wraps his arms around steph! After a few minutes of holding one another, they let each other go and steph says!
Steph: So is that why you came back early?
Viper: Yes! You said you wanted another chance when we talked the other might and I am giving you that chance right now! So please baby, lets do this the right way and make it work, because I know deep down inside, you still love me and I still love you! So lets forget everything else, lets forget everything that has happened and start all over! Oh, by the way, where is my "friend"?
Steph looks sad at the mention of that cause she knows he means mack, thens he says!
Steph: He went out tonight with some people to party!
Viper: And he left you here?
Steph: Well I didn't feel like partying! It gets old after a while!
Viper: Do me a favor? Promise me, that when I leave your office, you will go out to that ring and make an anouncement! One that will set everything straight, one that will make eevrything right again! Please do that, not for me, but for your children who want a mother?
Steph: I will!
Steph looks up into viper's dark blue eyes with tears in her eyes, then looks down, but viper gently lifts her chin up and gives her a kiss, a very, soft, gentle, slow, passionate kiss, one like he has never gave her before! Once he stops kissing her, she still stands there with her eyes closed! Viper just smiles at her, then slowly opens the door and leave sher office walking down the hall and disappearing from sight! Back in the office, steph slowly opens her eyes and looks sad when she doesn't see viper there! She turns around and looks down, notices his mask and picks it up, clutching it to her chest! She then goes over to the coych and lays down, not letting the maks go!

Liz

*Stephanie looks at the mask and just can't stand to be with Mack no longer. She takes off her ring and throws it in the trash and she remembers her promise. Stephanie walks out of Mack's and her's office and then turns around and looks at the nameplate. Stephanie then rips the nameplate off and throws it as far as she can throw. Next, Stephanie walks to the gorilla postion to get ready for the HUGE announcement. "If" by Janet Jackson hits as images of Stephanie when sh e was with Viper play along with the music. Stephanie walks out to the stage area and poses. Stephanie comes out with a black leather trench coat, a black leather halter top, a black leather knee length skirt, and black knee-high stielltos boots on. She poses at the top of the ramp. She then proceeds to strut down the ramp with sheer confidence.Then, Stephanie climbs the steps and gets into the ring. She poses again.*

Lillian: Please welcome the owner of SEF, Stephanie McMahon!

*Stephanie goes over to Lillian to recive the mic from her. Stephanie gets the mic and speaks. Before she can say anything, the crowd boos at her. She raises the mic to speak.*

Stephanie: I have every right to have your jeers but I have to say something that will make Mack very pissed off but I don't give a DAMN! Mack, I was never pregnant! I HAD THE STOAMCHE FLU, YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE! VIPER WAS SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN I WAS PREGNANT! MACK, YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE HIM! NOTHING!

*The crowd cheers for the news. Stephanie then rings the mic up to her lips to speak.*

Stephanie: I am also leaving DX. So Torrie, if you want to follow me, do so. But if you don't, then you are stuck with Mack! Mack, you are no longer in my life so bye-bye jackass!

*"If" hits and Stephanie drops the mic as the following images play and she smlies at them.*

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF