sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

and another promo from 2002

Started by Daddy Mack, February 28, 2022, 11:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Just then, daddy mack walks up behinds stephanie with his world title slung over his left shoulder and drapes his right arm around stephs neck as triple h just stands there! Mack gives steph a nice lil kiss and she smiles with such overjoyness, then mack looks to triple h and just grins, almost laughing!

Mack: Hahahahaha...................triple bitch, triple bitch, triple bitch! Whass the prob boy? Ya think all this shit about the lovely and sexy stephanie that is nowhere near true! See, this is not WWE, this is SEF, get it, got it, good! As the rock would say, know your role jabroni and shut your mouth! Your lil rabblings and lies will get you nothing but an ass whipping by the one and only showstoppa!

HHH: Look mack, this ain't between us! Its between me and steph!

Mack: Wrong boy! Anything that goes down with steph, goes down with me! I am her man, one and only man and I will protect her with my f'n life! I will not let assholes like you nor anyone else f'ck with her! She don't derserve it, she deserves to be loved and cared for, so back the f'ck up mothaf'cka!

As mack is finishing his sentence, xanthus walks up behind triple h, sneaking up on him with a sledgehammer in his hands, in position to use it!

Mack: Oh by the way, you should really work on those senses! Cause just think, you could be laying flat on your ass right now!

Triple H looks sirt of confused as mack points behind him! Triple H slowly turns around, keeping an eye on mack, but xanthus nails him right in the head with the sledgehammer laying him out! He then begins jabbing the hammer into triple h's ribs as mack stomps on his already bloody head! Mack and xanthus each grab an arm and hold him up on his knees, then steph just snarls at him and slaps the taste right out of his mouth! They let him drop, laying in a pool of his own blood! Mack then looks down at him and says!

Mack: The Game huh................hahahahaha................more like The Shame! F'n lil bitch! Hey triple h, if you can actually hear me, since you want to step up to my wife, then step up to me, this thursday, on smackdown, but not for my title, you don't derserve it! It will be a eight man tag team match! The Xtreme Rebellion going against you and whoever you can find to tag withyou! Now, if you find no one, the match is still on, so ya best search very good and fins three more people to help ya! So on that note, sianora trips, adios bitch, I'll see ya thrusday boy, good luck!

Mack walks off with his arm draped around stephs neck and xanthus following them as they head into XR's l/r and mack chills with steph on the couch and talks with his boys a lil bit!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF