sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

ok, one more promo from 2002

Started by Daddy Mack, February 28, 2022, 11:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

A long, black, limo us seen pulling into the p/l and stops near the entrance! After about five to ten minutes, the back door swings open and out jumps xanthus with his cruiserweight and tag titles, then rapid steps out with his ic and tag titles and johnny x does as well! Daddy mack then steps out and help stephanie out of the limo who has macks world title over her shoulder! They hold each other, arm in arm, smiling as they walk into the arena with the rest of XR following! They get to their l/r and go in, mack and steph sitting on the couch holding each other, rapid and johnny taking a seat, and xanthus chillin back! Mack loos at everyone and says!

Mack: Alright boys, looks like the rebels are back in business! How ya all feeling?

Rapid: I'm good man! Still got my title!

Johnny: Yea, I'm ok, but I ain't got my title! Oh well, I am commish!

Mack: Yea, well I need to dedicate more of my time to steph! Yo xanthus, what up boy, hows ya doing?

Xanthus: What can I say man, I'm cool!

Mack: Alright! Well hey boys, sit tight ok, me and steph gots to go out to the ring and do our thing! We'll catch up with ya later sometime, ok!

Johnny: Ok man, see ya!

Rapid: See ya!

Mack and steph stand up, still holding each other and walk out of the l/r heading towards the ring entrance!

Rebel Without A Cause hits as a red light flashes over the arena and the crowd boos as daddy mack walks out with his arm draped around stephanie who is holding macks title! They stand on stage smirking at the fans, then walk on down the ramp and mack holds the ropes to the ring as steph gets in, then he gets in and poses with steph, before grabbing a mic and speaking!

Mack: Whasss uup....................

(crowd pops)

Mack:......................all ya all mothaf'ckin bitches!

(crowd boos)

Mack: Hahahahaha....................yea, yea, yea, mack is back!

(crowd boos)

Mack: Now, lets get right down to a lil business! First off, the hardcore title is not vacant, so anyone who feels like getting their jollies off, go attack the champ on the hardcore board, but check the rules! Next is the us title tournament this thursday on smackdown! Five people have already entered, we need three more, so to anyone in the back looking for some gold! This may be your chance, so let us know if ya want in!

(mack clears his throat)

Mack: Alright, now that, thats out of the way! On to this lil match at sacrifice between chris jericho and chris benoit with the winner going to raw to face me for my world title! I of course am special referee by reuest of one of the perticapants in that match! Now ya all may be saying, oh macks teh ref, he's gonan screw someone out of the match! Wha, me, never! Ya all jus gonna have to wait and see till sacrifice! So tell then, adios mothaf'ckas!

Mack throws down the mic, then Rebel Without A Cause hits as a red light flashes over the arena and the crowd boos! Mack and steph pose together again, then leave the ring and head b/s!

They get b/s and head into their office, where mack lays steph gently down on the couch, then lays down with her, sitting his world title on the arm of the couch and wraps his arms around her waits as she wraps hers around his neck and they lay there in a beautiful silence staring to each others eyes! Steph goes to speak, but mack moves his lips in and lays a kiss on her and the two start kisisng very passionately and wildly as the scene fades out!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF