sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Predators Rejoice - An Extreme RP - Vs Venom/Brooks

Started by Bobby James, September 24, 2023, 10:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #9
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.6.248
Re:Predators Rejoice - An Extreme RP - Vs Venom/Brooks
Date Posted:03/03/2010 12:41 AMCopy HTML

Warning:
The roleplay of Tina that you are about to read will in no doubt
contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or
somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and
swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on,
if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn
thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how
movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is
guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have
the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout,
well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these
roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass
comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now,
because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart
attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ
ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
  Tina   

Tina smiles at Bobby and takes a drink from her beer, then looks at him smiling.
Tina
I can understand why your all in a group together, your good. I am surprised your not a champion yet, honestly!

Bobby just smirks.
Bobby James
All a matter if time until Nikky finally has to step in the ring with me!

Tina smiles and now turns to Vikky who sits on Mack's lap.
Tina
And by the way, I never flaunted anything to anyone. i came here to wrestle and I am not worried one bit about anyone, but myself. I am here to achieve success and stand up for all women proving we belong here alongside all the guys, not on them. I am the real T & A because I am hot and I can wrestle. Tomorrow I will team with you as I have said, I want to impress in my debut and win. I never had an issue with me until you trashed me, so if we have some now, I can go and leave you all be.

Bobby James
Ya can stay, let it go.

Tina just sighs and takes a drink of beer as Vikky glares at her and Mack just sits there smiling.
Time For Some Real T&A! 
This
Layout Was Made For Tina by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you
really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the
time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #10
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.229.248
Re:Predators Rejoice - An Extreme RP - Vs Venom/Brooks
Date Posted:03/03/2010 9:59 PMCopy HTML

Just sitting there, still hanging out, got Vikky on his lap now, heh, oh well. Mack just pulls his title up to his shoulder rubbing it some and smirks at it, then looks to Vikky who eyes him curiously. He looks round the room, Bobby and Tina are having small talk. Mack just takes a drink of his beer and then finally says.

Ya know, some people just don't get it, they don't have a fucking clue and two of them are indeed Johnny and Nikky. I had eyes on them when they walked in here, their good talent, but they just don't have a fucking clue, they don't do their homework.

All eyes are on Mack now and Bobby says.

Yea, taking about that last sorry excuse for a promo?

Mack nods and says.

Yea, yea, that's about right. I mean fuck, Johnny regarding my grand slam accomplishment he couldn't do near as good as I did. He says that it was a long time to go without it? HA HA HA!

Everyone shares a laugh at Johnny's expense and Mack says.

That makes less sense than the so called wrestling Spike TV has on their network! And I slept with the ex boss, ha ha, actually no I didn't back then, I was just another guy on the roster who happened to bust his ass harder than anyone else and continues to do that today. Besides Johnny, that sounds like an excuse, it sounds like all the idiots in the past who downgraded me and refused to accept that I was better than them. Its just like what Triple H went through, same fucking thing, and just like his situation, you have no concept of the truth around this company and refuse to accept your lesser talent to my superior talent. All you sounded like, all you proved with your last promo, both of you, Nikky and Johnny, is that ya can't handle being underneath someone else, ya can't handle that you're the middle of the ladder at best while we three Predator's are the top few rungs and nothing against my new partners and my friends, Shane Mack stands at the fucking top and that ain't changing for a long time! Despite not even being World Champ in four years, I never left the top spot because there has not been a champion to step up above me and that is what people in this business call a real shoot. A double standard, but because some people use shoot like they use legend, it is necessary.

Mack downs the rest of his beer and Bobby says.

Were gonna own Nikky and Gabriel tonight and then I'm taking Nikky's title and then its gonna be the Tag straps. May not happen quick, but its all about a slow, painful demise of those hot shot no go pukes.

Bobby and Mack nod to each other and Mack says.

Yea, Gabriel, ha ha, good talent, but not enough desire and come Wrestle X there ain't no stopping Shane Mack from being the center of attention, again, and I fucking deserve every second of it! Nikky and Johnny, ya boys wanna spout and spew bullshit, get YOUR facts wrong cause ya did just that. If you don't know, you learn, but if not, all out ever say will be opinion, not fact, so learn boys, learn real quick or else, before ya even realize, its all over, just like that, da shows ova!

He smirks now and pats his title in a cocky manner as Bobby nods that was good. It was a nice line, of course, one Mack has used, but only when it fits, like now. Mack stays relaxed in his chair thinking.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF