sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Long way to the top

Started by Johnny Camaro, October 04, 2023, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:10-24-2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.246.164
Date Posted:11-17-2010 5:32 PMCopy HTML

overdrivereprise -
"Long way to the top"

OUTOFCHARACTER! lalalala

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week through the curtian came Johnny Camaro. He stepped in front of the FFE crowd and tried to fight Shady Smack. That is when Rob Rocco, Thor, and the douche among bags Corez came out to beat on mini Mack. But anyway that was last week and after a week with Milan Johnny is feeling very...relaxed.

"Last week, the Dangerous Corperation decided to interupt my match with Shady Smack. Now I have a match against young Cody Jericho. Recently he has had some trouble with his brother yet he will still be coming at me with 100%. Good for him although I think he will fall short. Although I am relaxed and cool now I am still very upset with the DC. There have been moments of spontaneous rage but they have subsided. If those same rage episodes happen in the ring it may not be good for him or for me. Thankfully I'm one to control himself, these episodes don't last more than a few seconds. But anyway, what I'm trying to communicate is that this week I have Cody Jericho as my opponent and this is just the start to my journey to the belt. If I can defeat all of my opponents from now til the pay-per-view I will get a title shot. I will make myself get that title shot. I gotta go now as I need to get back to Milan. Chowda heads."

The camera fades away.

†††
In

C H R I S T 
"I am Survival of the Fittest."

"," S

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF